• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    when you launch the game, there is supposed to be an option to update the game. i would screenshot it for you but unfortunately i forgot i deleted the game and just downloaded it back and i cant install the game for some reason.

Im on the most updated version.

I do know what you mean. The launcher did do something weird to me after I update and got the mystery gift. Doesnt seem to have stopped me from playing the game though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    Im on the most updated version.

I do know what you mean. The launcher did do something weird to me after I update and got the mystery gift. Doesnt seem to have stopped me from playing the game though.
    Ah, well im glad you've gotten through with it
    HAVE FUN :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    After you get the gen 3 pokemon there is a problem with the world map. I looked at it to see where 1 was and it said I was on route 20. I was on Route 24 though. It also showed me to the left of Mangus City when I was on Route 25.

Edited: Ever since updated I get this:
    Failed to load game configurations
    Error at line 2

String was not recognized as a valid Boolean

I can still play but the launcher says version error at the bottom where the version number is. Yes Im updated to the latest.

I havent been able to replay a pokemon game in years and yet Im replaying yours for no reason then you said you updated the maps and added new things :) Keep up the good work!

When you want to be warped to the security chamber it just repeats the question if I ask to save first.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hello everybody, I'm happy to announce that version 0.76 is finally available.

SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition  [Full Game]

You can use the existing launcher to update. But it will download a new launcher.
    Make sure to use new launcher after updating.
    Download
    Patch Notes

--------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, a lot of the early documentation is quite outdated, but it should give you a good idea.
    For TMs, if the pokemon is the same type, then generally the pokemon will be able to learn it. A lot of high level
    elemental moves are restricted from pokemon that can learn many types (nidoking, teddiursa).

It's percentage based, the basic formular is (pokemon level * item rarity) eg: a Lv15 pidgey has a 75% chance of dropping a shear feather. And a Lv20 pidgeotto has a 50% chance of dropping a feather coat. 3 shear feathers refine into a feather coat.

Since there is no trade evolutions, they have alternate methods. Onix and Scyther evolve at Lv42, while Magmar and Electrabuzz use fire/thunder stones.

Oh. My. God.

Finally! I remember when you started working on this game back in the day. Not gonna lie, I'm pleasantly surprised to still see it going strong. However, I do have a small question. How far does this version go? Does it cover the main story-line?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    After you get the gen 3 pokemon there is a problem with the world map. I looked at it to see where 1 was and it said I was on route 20. I was on Route 24 though. It also showed me to the left of Mangus City when I was on Route 25.

Error at line 2

I can still play but the launcher says version error at the bottom where the version number is. Yes Im updated to the latest.

I havent been able to replay a pokemon game in years and yet Im replaying yours for no reason then you said you updated the maps and added new things :) Keep up the good work!

When you want to be warped to the security chamber it just repeats the question if I ask to save first.

OK, maybe Im missing something but I didnt get stuck here before 0.76 update. I got night mode, appeared at Ros Lake, went North, got the water bottle. Im guessing Im suppose to go through the Sand Dunes of Route 10 but I cant get through it. There isnt a way to go. I tried everywhere I could think of to do but I cant seem to figured it out. Is it me or do you need to patch it?

Plus I hope that error I mentioned isnt something bad...

Edit: So I went on my furthur file. It says it update itself to .761 not .762. I did update to the latest though.

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • So do I just lack the item to evolve Piloswine into Mamoswine, or is it not in the game? And while I'm asking this question, is Magnezone in the game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    i figured out where i was suppose to go in the game. Finally. I feel a bit silly that it took me that long to figure out where I was suppose to go.

I was suppose to go through Mt.Altas is get myself out of where I said I was stuck (I did get the water bottle). The cut scene I saw reminds me of the one in front of the Berry Masters house.
    Oak is telling me to get the berry med but I havent met Jasmine as far as I know? The gym is opened now too. Did I miss something? I know that M wants me to go through Lula Forest which I can do now. I think I might have done something in the wrong order, maybe? Maybe not. How do you get the ManMan Game now?

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    the latest version has a few odd bugs upon startup that didnt exist in 7.5 or before, but it doesnt affect gameplay or anything.

Also is it possible to have more options for screen size? I'd like a middel ground between full screen and the standard windowed size, like a windowed extra large game screen option or something.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • SPEE 0.762 came out earlier this week, and it fixed a couple of gamebreaking bugs. There's a few more left, such as the launcher version error bug which I think i've found the cause of.

SPEE 0.763 will be out later this week, and then i'll start full production on 0.80: VOIDWALKER.

-------------------
    You never did say how new game+ works. Did you put it in?
    Yep. Just reach the end of the demo, and M will ask you if you want to go NG+

Basically, you lose pokemon levels, gym badges, key items (cut, surfboard, etc), houses bought.
    But keep everything else (pokemon, inc. evolutions, moves, boosted stats, eevee forms, money, trophies, sidequests, etc.)

It's pretty much there if you want to restart the game with an overpowered team of pokemon.

Error at line 2

Thanks, i'll fix those bugs up. The configuration error one is now fixed and a new launcher will be available in the upcoming patch.

Oh. My. God.

Finally! I remember when you started working on this game back in the day. Not gonna lie, I'm pleasantly surprised to still see it going strong. However, I do have a small question. How far does this version go? Does it cover the main story-line?
    Thanks, 0.76 doesn't go much further than the last version, it's more groundwork and polishing. It has 7.5 chapters of content. Approx 6+ hours.

So do I just lack the item to evolve Piloswine into Mamoswine, or is it not in the game? And while I'm asking this question, is Magnezone in the game?
    Sorry, neither are available. Only gen4 pokemon are weavile, magmotar, electrivire, leafeon, glaceon.

long shot, ik, but is there any way to play this on mac?
    Sorry, the engine is windows only :(

i figured out where i was suppose to go in the game. Finally. I feel a bit silly that it took me that long to figure out where I was suppose to go.

I was suppose to go through Mt.Altas is get myself out of where I said I was stuck (I did get the water bottle). The cut scene I saw reminds me of the one in front of the Berry Masters house.
    Oak is telling me to get the berry med but I havent met Jasmine as far as I know? The gym is opened now too. Did I miss something? I know that M wants me to go through Lula Forest which I can do now. I think I might have done something in the wrong order, maybe? Maybe not. How do you get the ManMan Game now?
    So, previously, chapter 4 involved getting berry medicine and whatnot, that whole subplot has been replaced with the water bottle and the sand dunes. You'll be able to face jasmine in Ch4 as soon as you reach the city. And then go to Luna forest to mors village, etc.

the latest version has a few odd bugs upon startup that didnt exist in 7.5 or before, but it doesnt affect gameplay or anything.

Also is it possible to have more options for screen size? I'd like a middel ground between full screen and the standard windowed size, like a windowed extra large game screen option or something.
    I'll look into screensize options, I don't really have much flexability in that area. so no promises.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    I just finished the demo and am very excited for the next version . I found some kind of bug (not sure whether it is a bug ) I defeated the corrupted arcanine and got a growlithe but Crystal says on the phone its a corrupted vulpix and when i get the growlithe , the badge says that i got a vulpix . Anyway , awesome update , I love the battle tower

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    I just finished the demo and am very excited for the next version . I found some kind of bug (not sure whether it is a bug ) I defeated the corrupted arcanine and got a growlithe but Crystal says on the phone its a corrupted vulpix and when i get the growlithe , the badge says that i got a vulpix . Anyway , awesome update , I love the battle tower

I got the same thing but in the other order. I got the vulpix but my badge says Growlithe.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    Since playing Red, Blue and Yellow I have developed a habit when it comes to pokemon that evolve by stone. They usually dont learn more moves after using the stone them so I wait until they learn the last move they do though leveling before evolving them.

So my two questions are:
    Will my pokemon learn any new moves by leveling up if I use a stone to early?

If they stop learning moves by level up after I use a stone, can you tell me the last level I need to get to for each pokemon that evolves by stone? Please?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    I cant find the corrupted Psyduck anywhere, it looks like it was removed from where it was supposed to be in the Ros Lake near Mt. Atlas

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2020
    when I arrives at Ferreus Town, it gets stuck in a glitch which doesnt let me go further
    I tried restarting it many times but It didnt work

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    I caught the Charmander and Im pretty sure the trophey came up but its not completed on my quests log. Im pretty sure I saw Squirtle at Ros Lake but there isnt any trophey.

Is there a guide for which corrupted pokemon are where?

I cant seem to find Cacnea in Route 25. Plus when I go from 24 to 25, the thing that comes down to say where you are says Route 24 not Route 25. I also cant find Slugma. Is this just me?

Also I read somewhere that you can get Elekid from the adoption agency at a certain badge number is that true? I thought I had enough but it says there isnt any available.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    I caught the Charmander and Im pretty sure the trophey came up but its not completed on my quests log. Im pretty sure I saw Squirtle at Ros Lake but there isnt any trophey.

I cant seem to find Cacnea in Route 25. Plus when I go from 24 to 25, the thing that comes down to say where you are says Route 24 not Route 25. I also cant find Slugma. Is this just me?

Also I read somewhere that you can get Elekid from the adoption agency at a certain badge number is that true? I thought I had enough but it says there isnt any available.

I had a hard time finding cacnea too , the cacnea is disguised as a cactus walking around on route 24 or 25 (not sure which route ) .

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • The 0.76 3 patch will be coming out soon. It will contain massive bug fixes, but I'm also going to add a new corrupted Pokémon.... or, to be more accurate, a corrupted legendary.

I've also been doing work on the next story events, progress has been going quite well!
    but it won't be available until v0.8.

---------------
    Sweet, i've got those fixed up now :)
    I really liked implementing the battle tower, took a while to do, but I always liked battle arenas in games, especially the one from FF7, so was inspired by that.
    Really gives players something as a challenge while they wait for the next update. And also a good grinding spot.

Since playing Red, Blue and Yellow I have developed a habit when it comes to pokemon that evolve by stone. They usually dont learn more moves after using the stone them so I wait until they learn the last move they do though leveling before evolving them.

So my two questions are:
    Will my pokemon learn any new moves by leveling up if I use a stone to early?

If they stop learning moves by level up after I use a stone, can you tell me the last level I need to get to for each pokemon that evolves by stone? Please?
    Yes, I always hated that evo stone move system because I always liked evolving my pokemon ASAP, No patience for that, haha.

So, for SPEE, i've made it that there's no moves that are ever "locked off".
    All evolutions will learn moves their previous evos would have learned, but at a later level.

Hope that helps!

I cant find the corrupted Psyduck anywhere, it looks like it was removed from where it was supposed to be in the Ros Lake near Mt. Atlas
    ah, yes. So, Psyduck is a "version exclusive" pokemon. It is only available in the "Silver Version" of the game (you can check game version via Trainer ID, your ID will have a G for Gold version, or S for Silver version.)

It's Gold Ver. counterpart is Seel, available in Route 19

Grimer is bugged right now, a fix is coming.

That trophy bug is because that charmander trophy slot IS the squirtle slot. I've fixed that up now.
    Cacnea definitely is in Route 25 ;)

Slugma is in ignis volcano, but you can only reach it from an alternate entrance on the east side (Route 16)

The last adpotion agency pokemon requires you to have 8 badges, so, it isn't obtainable yet.

I'm making a corrupted pokemon guide, will post it when finished.

Last edited:
    Back