• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spheal or Seal?

Spheal or Seal?

• Spheal

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • Seal

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    The battle of true sealosity. ***I realized I spelled SEEL wrong, my bad.****

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spheal > Sealeo > Walrein
    What do you mean it doesn't evolve?

Spheal vs Seel. I never thought of it that way.
    I might go with Seel since I got some lulz from Dewgong in the past

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • No spheal doesnt evolve and i like pokemon that evolve
    Spheal evolves into Sealeo and Sealeo evolves into Walrein.

I'd have to go with Spheal seein as to that it evoves into much more fiercer and better choices. But if you were to pit both of these ones together, I think Seel would win.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I grew up loving Spheal more than Seal. I never really tried the Spheal or Seal families in battle, but I did enjoy taking down Walrien in RSE than taking down Dewgon in FRLG.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Spheal for me, because Walrein is better at stalling in battle than Dewgong. The Spheal line also has good design.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Personally, I like Seel more, if only because Spheal... well, this passage from Wings Have We describes my thoughts on Spheal.

It whisked back to her hand cleanly, and what came out was a slightly disturbing but remarkably cute sight in and of itself.

It was almost entirely rounded, except for a few protrusions for flippers, feet, and ears. The top half (which tilted backwards along the creature at about a 180-degree angle) was a sky blue, while the lower half was beige. It had a huge, grinning mouth, and a pair of disproportionately small, beady eyes to boot.

The JAWS gave its name after some fumbling, shaking, and dunduhdunduhdunduhdunduh-ing, and at that point Casey was quite convinced that the Spheal was going to haunt his nightmares for however long they cared to last.

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • If it's comparing the two I like Seel more. It's adorable. <3 I never really liked Spheal for some reason.

But when comparing the evolutionary lines, I like the Spheal line more. The end evo seems a bit more creative.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I like Spheals design better and Walrein has a few better stats. Plus, it does better on hail teams.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • Seel all the way. It's better in every way than Spheal, and stronger.

Also, um guys, I don't get it when there's a poll about two pokemon and you come here commenting about their evos, it's not their evos we're comparing.

Fortunately, Christos won't be here to smack me with fairy power

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Spheal looks funny. And its sprite on Emerald annoys me. It's obnoxious. I just don't like it. I guess he's cute, in a weird way. Though definitely not the cutest circular Pokemon.

Seel isn't cute, either... but overall, better in battle. Plus, I remember having a Seel on my team the first time I played a Pokemon game. And I will never forget the way he said Seel, seel, seel! on the show. xD

Back