• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: SPHEAL Team Six

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hello I need help. I am in the town at the beginning, but I can't wake up Harold. I defeated Agatha, I give the soda pop to an old man, but it give me a scanner. How I get the Poké flute?

What you have to do now is trade the Scanner for another item, that item for a different one, and so on until you finally get the PokéFlute. You can trade the items with certain people around the city and its houses.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2014
    How do i get the rod of seasons? I have been walking all over the pond for a few days now... How do i find it????

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    How do I pass that ice tower. There is no way to defeat Cirno lvl 100 with those pokemons

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    HI
    i got a problem with patching :/
    i can't patch this somewhy..
    i'm using IPS patcher Lips.........
    when i am patch it to a clean fire red rom and then i'm open it in the gameboy it is a reguler fire red game like i never patch it..
    help please..

*sorry for bad english

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    How do I pass that ice tower. There is no way to defeat Cirno lvl 100 with those pokemons

Well, you can if she misses all her moves, it's possible if you use save states.

HI
    i got a problem with patching :/
    i can't patch this somewhy..
    i'm using IPS patcher Lips.........
    when i am patch it to a clean fire red rom and then i'm open it in the gameboy it is a reguler fire red game like i never patch it..
    help please..

*sorry for bad english

The introduction is the same as in Fire Red, maybe you patched correctly but didn't go that far.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    Oh you right!
    i didn't know that's there is no intro..

EDIT:

I really don't understand it isn't the game i saw in this thierd...
    what is this game??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Okay, this thread has been open long enough for an April Fools hack. If anyone still wants to play this and gets stuck somewhere, the questions answered in the thread should cover everything.

Expect a thread with a beta release for Project Shinx, Pokémon Eclipse Version soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2017
    Can someone tell me where in the pond of truth is the rod of seasons

Back