• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: SPHEAL Team Six

anklaf21

A.N.K.L.A.F-21
Years
  • -_-Man!!! Do you know just what you did? You blew our expectations, trolling like this. This is the most ridiculous and most irritating, not to mention disappointing joke of April {D:}

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    How do I actually get out of the place I started in? I'm kind of stuck...

I believe questions about all the puzzles have been asked, and answered, in this thread. So if you read around the thread you should be able to find out what to do.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Can somebody please help me?I've defeated Oak,gotten to the forest,defeated Cirno and then the game resets.When I forst came to the grey coloured tree in the forest something said:So you found me.or something kinda like that but after that nothing else happened,and when i found the went spheal there was nobody there.WTH!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Can somebody please help me?I've defeated Oak,gotten to the forest,defeated Cirno and then the game resets.When I forst came to the grey coloured tree in the forest something said:So you found me.or something kinda like that but after that nothing else happened,and when i found the went spheal there was nobody there.WTH!!

You finished the game. Cirno was the final boss.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Damnit,I didn't get at the time I posted a comment on this,but now I get it that this is an April Fools prank.Good job!Though it would be really cool if there was a hack I didn't play that consisted 20 badges and over 600 pokemon!

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • So because of the hack being a joke, I suppose that you will never make a hack with 20 badges and 719 'Mons. Though, it's possible. Liquid Crystal has 16 badges and the Orange Crew. And Jambo51 made a patch for Fire Red to include all of the Pokemon prior to 6th Feb.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    So because of the hack being a joke, I suppose that you will never make a hack with 20 badges and 719 'Mons. Though, it's possible. Liquid Crystal has 16 badges and the Orange Crew. And Jambo51 made a patch for Fire Red to include all of the Pokemon prior to 6th Feb.

I never said it wasn't possible. I wanted the hack to look like it had way too much in it, but still a reasonable enough amount so that it would actually be possible to implement.

I could see myself making my next hack actually have 20 badges, but I find 719 pokémon to be a ridiculous amount for a hack, even with two regions and a set of islands.

iAmBaka

THE DIAMOND I BOI
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    Ehh what rom do I have to patch this on? Firered??

Ehh what rom do I have to patch this on? Firered??

Sorry for my dumb question:) Got it now!

Ok, Can someone help me now? I read the whole thread and yeah i dont get into the elevator.. makesme mad

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ok, Can someone help me now? I read the whole thread and yeah i dont get into the elevator.. makesme mad

Can you be more specific? You're probably stuck at the painting puzzle. Have you noticed that there are buttons under the paintings? You're supposed to press them in a specific order, matching the one found in the "hint".

iAmBaka

THE DIAMOND I BOI
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    I know, i got it now:) But what's that.. the maze? :O

Sceptile90

Years
  • I never said it wasn't possible. I wanted the hack to look like it had way too much in it, but still a reasonable enough amount so that it would actually be possible to implement.

I could see myself making my next hack actually have 20 badges, but I find 719 pokémon to be a ridiculous amount for a hack, even with two regions and a set of islands.

Yeah 719 Pokemon is ridiculous for a hack. Now for a Randomizer, it would make sense but this is NOT a randomizer.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Yeah 719 Pokemon is ridiculous for a hack. Now for a Randomizer, it would make sense but this is NOT a randomizer.

Actually, it is very much possible now, using the G3HS. But to make them appear on grass etc., you need to do it by ASM, until MEH is finished.

Yeah 719 Pokemon is ridiculous for a hack. Now for a Randomizer, it would make sense but this is NOT a randomizer.

Actually, it is very much possible now, using the G3HS. But to make them appear on grass etc., you need to do it by ASM, until MEH is finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sceptile90

Years
  • Actually, it is very much possible now, using the G3HS. But to make them appear on grass etc., you need to do it by ASM, until MEH is finished.

I said that it was possible. It would be ridiculous to include them all catchable in a hack. It would more fun in a randomiser though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    I'm curious about something. Will the final version have the choice between male and female?
    I ask because when I started the 'prank hack', only the male OW for each choice was shown. It puzzled me a bit till I read all the posts here. Made me realize that maybe having the choices be the same thing was part of the prank as well. But I'm not entirely sure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'm curious about something. Will the final version have the choice between male and female?
    I ask because when I started the 'prank hack', only the male OW for each choice was shown. It puzzled me a bit till I read all the posts here. Made me realize that maybe having the choices be the same thing was part of the prank as well. But I'm not entirely sure.

There is no "final version" for this hack. It was just a "prank hack" for April Fools, I don't think I'll be making more levels for it or improving things.

The reason I had the same overworld sprite for both genders was because I really liked the sprite with the suit and tie, it fit the starting level, the Office, pretty well, and I had nothing for the heroine so I just used the same on as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    What do i do it keeps saying to check the secretaries desk.?

There's a note with a hint at one of the secretaries' desks. To continue, you have to press the buttons under the 4 paintings in a specific order, matching the one in the note on the desk.

szunyzoli99

Just another trainer...
    Years
  • Hello I need help. I am in the town at the beginning, but I can't wake up Harold. I defeated Agatha, I give the soda pop to an old man, but it give me a scanner. How I get the Poké flute?

Back