• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spiders...? Scared of US?

Years
    I can't even read through all of this thread I hate spiders so much.

Luckily for me, my cat usually finds them before I do and eats them... or at least plays with them until they're dead.

Dubstep

Goes bump in the night
    Years
    That's hardly anything to boast about, I usually just pick 'em up and lob 'em outside. Although if I'm feeling slightly more evil I scare my sister with them.

I know. I'm just teasing the people who are scared of arachnids the size of their fingernails.

I think I have one living in my window right now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    My mum runs out the room squealing and crying. If they're big enough that is.

I like them though. I DON'T like them being in my space or on me because I forget they're there and then accidentally kill them. So they get put outside right away.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I had the most epic fail spider incident on skype recently. ;;

I went to go turn my light on as it was getting dark and I felt something on my face. IT WAS THIS MASSIVE SPIDER.
    I screamed really loudly and flung it off me. (Cue many "She just came" jokes coming from the laptop) :<

I ran back to my laptop and start going "ffffffffffffffff". I eventually had to get my mum to kill it, but she used one of my favourite shoes. ;___;

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I know. I'm just teasing the people who are scared of arachnids the size of their fingernails.

I think I have one living in my window right now.

Yeah my sister is like that. Show her a creepy crawly (not necessarily a spider) no matter how tiny it is, as long as it is visible (or audible) she will come screaming to me to get rid of it.

Years
    Well the only incident I've ever had was when i had one of those spiders that have really small dot like bodies and massively long legs crawling around my room one night.
    needless to say, i didn't sleep that night...

But due to this image that i saw in the metro (a newspaper) i have never gone near a tree since
    Spoiler:

Is it just me or does anyone else here Jumanji echoing in there head?

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
    I have stories! :D

Once when I was taking a shower, I looked down at my stomach to see if there was enough bubbles on it (lol) and there was a spider sitting there on my stomach. In the shower. It was really creepy. I flicked it off and grabbed a robe and left the bathroom xD

Another time, I was laying in the bathtub with my eyes closed and when I opened my eyes, there was a spider slooowly coming down towards my face on a piece of his web. xD

So apparently spiders like to pick on me while I'm bathing.

I'm not really afraid of spiders though and I never kill them, but I still dont like them on me. Or coming at my face.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    I've always been rather arachnophobic. I don't what it is, is just an irrational fear I have. I think it's the way they move. I just don't like it. D:

Possibly my worst story; a spider came crawling out of a sandwich that I was about to take a bite out of. I screamed and refused to return to the table. I occasionally lift up the bread when I'm eating a sandwich. Just to make sure. o.o

There was also the time the spider dropped from the ceiling and into the bath. While I was in it. D: It kinda started swimming or something so I freaked and jumped out. o_o

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    I was told this...yesterday, i think.

Apparently, one of my grandfathers or something went out into his yard, and found what he thought was a rubber band.

What he thought was a rubber band was a tarantula, and when he stretch said "rubber band", he was actually ripping its legs off.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I was told this...yesterday, i think.

Apparently, one of my grandfathers or something went out into his yard, and found what he thought was a rubber band.

What he thought was a rubber band was a tarantula, and when he stretch said "rubber band", he was actually ripping its legs off.

o_O Wow, he was either incredibly drunk or in serious need of glasses.

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
    Spiders...? Scared of US?

OH GOD.

In my opinion though, spiders are probably the least annoying things to crawl into your house, ants and wasps though, INDUCE RAGE. Especially wasps, the way they incessantly tap on your windows or make dive-bombing runs past your head, THEY PROBABLY LAUGH ABOUT IT LATER.

Back