• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPILT TREEFRUIT SAUCE OVER AF DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    "Take part in many ongoing hotel rooms—" omg so sexual. lmao!!!

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • AHAHA mans trying to ruin applesauces day. Chill man its one day of silly jokes, don't spoil everyone's fun cause your taking this whatle thing seriously LOL.
    Fail, you don't even know how to bypass censors! LOL

By the way, why not change "April Fools" to "Just a Regular" so when somebody tries to say it's "April Fools Day" so when they say "It's Just a regular day"

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Reshiram and Zekrom were affected too? I officially give up on tracking all the changes. XD

PC staff, you've outdone yourself. :D

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • Timbjerr, where are those? I've given up being mad, I just want to prove to myself now that I can change them all back.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Other Moderators! I am having so much AGONY over this april fool!!! This is way too fun, I'm sorry. XD

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • What the- hey! I never typed Stunfisk in my signature!

:( We're working on a way that doesn't break sigs at all. Hang tight!

Also, Luigi-san, you do know that the world has more than one time zone, right?

Hey, Lightning! Somehow that Too-Dumb-To-Survive paradox herpderp fish made it into my signature, when I specifically imposed restrictions that it cannot appear within it! WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION! What is the meaning of this?!

I feel violated and my signature feels mutilated!

whatever's silly idea this was, your ideas are rad and you should feel glad!

Now I'm going to go eat some applesauce and fish while being crazy in one of the hotel rooms and blowing vuvuzelas?
    *proceeds to go translate whatever the heck I just said into the grand language of Applesauce*

Wait, how do you bypass the A P R I L F O O L ' S filter normally? @_@

EDIT: And now W H O E V E R is W H A T E V E R... >_>This ALLCAPS bypass is like torture.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • "Bored of your old Pokémon Blankets, but still want to play them?"

"Make your own Blankets and Dogs, or play Blankets made by crazy members. Non-Pokémon Dogs goes in the crazy Dogs forum."

LMAOOOOOOOO, I'm cracking up right now xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    White isn't censored and it makes me sad :(

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • OK, they keep adding more by the second, so I'm just gonna quit. For fun, Zekrom and Reshiram went to a hotel room and some other guy April Fool's Day bit a Game Games Anime where.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • Reshiram Zekrom Game Other Black Game Trivia Trade Pokemon Agony They April Fools

I'll add more to this list later.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I'm trying to find all of the changes too :P I didn't think the April Fool's day jokes would be so extravagant. This is hilarious :D
    I like how Wi-Fi is now "INVISIBLE MAGIC"

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

If White were censored, then it would break PC. I don't know the specifics, but better it isn't censored.

I wasn't aware white was such a powerful word. o-o;

Also:

"Also, if you've returned to PC after at least a month of absence, feel free to get a warm re-Fish here."

>warm re-Fish

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • That's hilarious. I've gotta get on INVISIBLE MAGIC and talk to THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back