• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPILT TREEFRUIT SAUCE OVER AF DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
  • Somebody should Censor PokeCommunity so that the forum name is screwed up too. It works, Gearbox censored Gearbox Software so it translated to Abraham Lincoln and for a day it was called Abraham Lincoln Community.

Years
  • HORRIBLE applesauces Joke people! I now have two broken images in my signature because the system's suddenly decided that proper names for Z ekrom and R eshiram are Cucumber and Pickle. Please fix it so it doesn't affect URLs!

Um, they are the proper names? NoA just recently changed them, so that they would be more politically correct. If you already have the Blankets, you can get the wireless patch, with proper names for the cover legends, as well as a few crazy Pokemon, here.

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • OMG NOW THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER STOLE SEREBII'S Popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND TH.EME IS Popcorn!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    XD

Looks like I'm an active member and a supporter of SPPF now.

The world's been turned upside down.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • *cough* I came up with the applesauces in place of A-fool's idea on the PO server, Vrai refuses to tell anyone it was my idea. >:[
    (23:36:47) +Aero: replace
    (23:36:49) +Aero: um
    (23:36:56) Farmer Bill: nah i won't do that
    (23:36:59) +Aero: [A pril Fool's] with something
    (23:37:03) +Aero: so people can't ruin jokes
    (23:37:17) +Aero: like I like Applesauce*cough*

Yes, it's good. The serebii thing is annoying me though, and so are the broken images, but at least it only lasts one day. lol

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • I EAT Cats! THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER taste like admins and applesauces day

YOU EAT CATS??? I'M GONNA REPORT YOU TO THEY AND THEY DON'T LIKE TO BE INTERRUPTED ON APRIL FOOL'S DAY! THEY THEY THEY THEY AGONY

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I take a bathroom break and now we have SPPF's skin? Classic. XD

[EDIT] what's making the images in my sig broken? Is "bulbapedia" on the list of swapped words or something?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • The sudden switch to the Serebii skin? I will admit, it was kinda funny when I saw it happen right when I was editing a post. This year's joke just gets better and better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    ^ I second that movement ^_^ I also went to the lavatory when the change occured

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • I take a bathroom break and now we have SPPF's skin? Classic. XD

THIS IS HILARIOUS! BADGES GAME GAMES ANIME THEY AGONY APRIL FOOL'S DAY ZEKROM RESHIRAM TALKING IN ALL CAPS IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I know!

I always wanted to be a mod on SPPF back in 2004 but I didn't think it'd happen this way!
    ikr? Now I feel like rejoining over there just to relive the memories.

The forum's now ugly, though. And I like the implications that "white" is a more powerful word on the forums than "b l a c k".

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Yeah, I am also a member of Serebii, though I haven't posted there for a very long time. I found it more fun to hang around at PC for some reason. Fun fact: My sig was actually made at Serebii!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back