• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirit of Crystal League

Will you fight use if the League gets completed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Lol I just read you have a "Uber type" elite, and a "over powerful hacked" Pokemon elite. What's with that??? These things are why you have three leaders (one of which BTW will never take a single challenge, she used to work for H&S) and no more prospects, if you look like a noob then nobody will want in except noobs (and deathscythe :P)

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Can I be the Ice Type Gym?

Name- Yams
    Clauses- Standard, no Freeze Clause.
    Tiers- Only 2 OU pokemon allowed. No Ubers
    Time online- If I'm online just VM me for a battle, most, if not all, cases I will be available.
    FC - 0259 6271 8547

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    ;o; Why...

I wish you luck, although "lerning to speel" might help you out a bit. xD

Greene1516

Years
    Dude uncool the uber type is because he only had good ubers and the power packed are very powerful Pokemon

Sorry but it is the truth. And from what I read deathscythe is the uber leader, and he doesn't have only ubers trained, he fought me with a good team.

Think what you want, but I've been running H&S for about 3mths now and have been battling for near on a year, and I know how things work, and only noobs wanna play with hacks and ubers.

Greene1516

Years
    Were do you read that it uber leader is donnie or lucarioaura

My mistake, but I can tell you right now, there's no way someone went out and only EV trained ubers since they are banned from most play. That leader is most likely a noob who has no idea what they are doing and will probably get beaten to a pulp by most of the players here.

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
    My mistake, but I can tell you right now, there's no way someone went out and only EV trained ubers since they are banned from most play. That leader is most likely a noob who has no idea what they are doing and will probably get beaten to a pulp by most of the players here.
    Ye I now so I decided to take him out of the league and replaced his type with steel and I'm out too and replacing my type with dragon because my WiFi is out so we are still taking requested for leaders

OK so some updates I added a Tower Head he can have random Pokemon and type's and it's open and all the elite four members have been open so ye!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    dude with all of the other leagues around like H&S theres no way people will join or even battle us

Years
    Applying for Dragon type,but I won't be able to battle until I get a team of 6 Dragons.
    Name-Rayquazalv.X(Just register me as Tom on your game.)
    Clauses-None.
    Tiers-Ubers and OU allowed.Every one of them.
    Time online-For a while more I'll be online nearly all the time.After that,+9.30 hours time on weekends ONLY.
    Time on DS-Usually a lot.Heck,I'm on there a hour a day.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    dude limit the ubers to like one or 2 or ur gonna get run through the ground

Back