• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirit of Crystal League

Will you fight use if the League gets completed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    plus make it to where he cant use but 1 or two because dragon types have lots of ubers

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
    But I'm basically guessing he will use lugia and maybe rayquaza but I guess I could talk to him

OK I talked to him he will lower his ubers to one is that OK?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    i wish ud make it to where nobody used ubers then itll make us look less nooby

The-Great-Falkner

Years
    OK dude I told him he could use 3 then 2 then 1 so just please leave it alone and I'll come up with something that will please us all

The-Great-Falkner

Years
    No problem dude :)

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another member joined 1 more elite four

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    deathscythe is right though dude, if you allow ubers, people look and say, "oh look, a noob league, I won't bother." The general rules of battle are there to keep things fair for a reason, and most people will only play by the rules for just that. Nobody is trying to bash you or your league here dude, we are all just trying to help you.

The-Great-Falkner

Years
    Ye I now I'm trying to get to get him and telling him to leave his uber and get a Pokemon but over all his team will still be good with out the uber

EDIT:I got him to give away his uber and member's who joined will get that banner

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I'll give it to you though man, those badges are sweet. If you show you know what you are doing then you can get leaders no problem. Most of the leaders in other leagues tend to have multiple jobs, just be selective about who you hire as there are those who will just let you down. Once you do those things you will fly on and your league will be successful so as long as it is meant to be.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    bump bump.

I'll be the first challenger to this league. lolz
    just tell me when it opens

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    hopefully we get this place up and running i almost have my team finished for this place

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    thats good we need to find sum tough people too im gonna try my youtube friends i have a few tough friends on there that dont use ubers

The-Great-Falkner

Years
    OK well we still need some leaders and the battle tower head is any one is interested

Also when the league is complete I will or some else will make a site for it

Last edited:
    Back