• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirit of Crystal League

Will you fight use if the League gets completed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    thanks... just to do this by the rules i challenge
    sacred mikey
    kayla
    yams
    hapitan

in any order..i dont see any of them on the thread atm but ill VM them

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    BTW if you are looking for leaders there was a very eager fella over on Platinum yesterday called Ivo, you might wanna give him a VM and offer him a position.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    So it seems Kayla quit without telling the owner.

im not doing the gym anymore.
    im sorry if i caused any trouble..

I seem to be the nostradamus of this league since I predicted this like a week ago (not sure if I said it to Falkner or SacredMikey). It's really annoying how she always joins leagues and then quits the minute she gets challenged and never tells the owner. I feel for you Falkner, looks like you have a bumpy road ahead.

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    You gotta admit that pretty funny and she told me that she hates me because it my fault I don't why?

According to others visitor messages, she can be very emotional, and can overreact for no reason whatsoever.
    I never understand girls

Also, according to others visitor messages she is 15

Back