• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirit of Crystal League

Will you fight use if the League gets completed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
    Oh did I write there aren't aloud I meant to write they are aloud to change Pokemon except for the star Pokemon (the strongest one) sorry my mistake

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    There's no such thing as a strongest Pokemon in Wi-Fi battling, all levels are equal and each Pokemon has its own role to play.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    i would like to challenge the water gym :)

oh and are the fire and grass gyms still open? because if they are i might be interested :P

oh i forgot, if it is still open:

Name- Ollie
    Causes- Normal
    Tiers- Standard
    Time online- Weekdays 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Weekends 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (UK TIME)
    Time on DS- Weekdays same as above, i can battle at virtually any time at the weekend though, which would be best for people outside the UK :)

i dont mind which type, as i have teams of both :)

would it be better if i had a lead same type as the gym? or can i have a different typed lead?

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    Just read the rules and your question will be answered. And something tells me that leaders can't challenge other gyms.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    it says gym leaders can battle but they dont get the badge, only the prize :)

Greene1516

Years
    Name-Luke
    Causes-uber/item clause are off everything elese is on
    Tiers-standerd
    Time online-3:00pm-4:00pm sometimes longer (eastern)
    Time on DS-1hr every day

type:ground

Since it is a ground type gym, my assumption is that you are allowing ubers so that you can use Garchomp??? If so, why not just allow Garchomp alone instead of having a platora of broken matches filled with Dark Void and scarfed Water Spout???

Greene1516

Years
    I'm just saying, uber user is the number one symptom of being a total noob, and noobs shouldn't be gym leaders.

Back