• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirited away movie

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    The movie: Spirited Away

Im not talking about the anime or anything like that but how simply good the film was, made in Japan. Its animated and its the best movie ive ever seen. If youve seen it, then you know how good it is!
    It was made in 2001 i think. If you havent seen it, you should.
    Spirited away movie

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
  • I really like this movie, I watched it on screen, and I thought that it was fantastic, and I really like the animations, they look really classical and unique. And Miyazaki is such a great director, and I really enjoys watching his films.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Another one of Studio Ghibli's masterpieces. I liked the story, but it pretty much left me wonderin', about that evil Demon World thing. >_< But as they say it, the Japanese like to keep their audiences thinking.

=D Rating: 9/10 ... that one point went off 'cause the vomiting sounds of the Black Ghost were too perfect.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I really liked it (even though my fave Studio Ghibli's movie is "Howl's Moving Castle" <3).
    Movie was really interesting and one of the first anime movies I have watched.
    I was little bit disappointed about the ending though...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I really enjoyed the movie. It hade every piece of what you'd say spiritual and
    perfect for the family to watch. <3

Watching it in english isn't really worth it in my eyes. You should try japanese
    with subtitles..but thats only me.

in some ways It was like the japanese Alice in wonderland.
    But the greatest miyazaki film i've seen was mononoke-hime~

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yes about that vomiting.. i remember its a bit sickly

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2005
    I think she was talking about Spirited Away, because some wierd stuff was coming out of No-Face's[sp?] mouth. x_x

I really liked the movie. <3<3 Chihiro's so cute. =P

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I've seen this movie.It was one of the only animes my parents actually liked.the animation was good and the story was intersting,I loved this movie(created by one of my favorite anime artists <33)=D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    lol yeh it was all bloody and ouch papercuts all ova ur body

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Suki its better to go with proper grammer or at least full words. Usin' chatspeak makes people get a very weird impression of you..

Yeah. Blood is right, the poor dragon can't even seriously battle paper. I pretty much found that funny. Too bad Chihiro didn't. >_<

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
  • Shampoo said:
    I've seen this movie.It was one of the only animes my parents actually liked.the animation was good and the story was intersting,I loved this movie(created by one of my favorite anime artists <33)=D

Yeah, my step dad really hates anime, but liked sen to chihiro...

Anyhow, yeah, kaonashi's vomiting is bit tad digusting, especially when someone comes out, I feel kind of sorry for them >.>

Haku pwn'd by paper bird o.0 Ok, that makes him look weak, but there wouldn't be a story if he destroyed those birds in one piece.

Last edited:
    Back