• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I'm still having trouble beating whitney D:

She was annoying. Fifth time I beat her blasted Miltank. All my pokemon are Males, so I kept getting attracted. It was so frustrating!! I have beaten her now, and am in the burnt tower.

I'm using krabby right now. I finally beat her and now I'm off to challange Morty!
    Has anyone caught the red gyarados yet?

I believe I may be near. The lake of rage is near Ecruteak?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Whitney is pretty darn easy. I kept using Dragon Dance and 2HKO'd her Miltank with Waterfall using Croconaw. (I bred it and gave it the moves in Platinum) He was male, and I never bothered using my female Bayleef.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Well, morty's down, Red Gyarados caught, now something to do with Team Rocket. It's good to see them again at last.

Years
  • Does anyone know where to get a water stone..? I think you can't really get one very early on except in the pokeathelon on wed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back