• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Oooh a platypus pokemon would be absolutely awesome! I would also like an Axolotyl pokemon (not mudkip) one that looks more like one. It can have a massive Salamander evo!

King Gumball

Years
    What do you think Luvdisc's new evos shiny form will be? I don't think it will be gold.. It might be a duller yellow or maybe a purple or blue. I think they are really the only colours that would suit it well.

King Gumball

Years
    I love your sig Ambellina.

There I hope there is a water elite four or gym in B&W. There will be more than likely as water is so popular and is one of the main types, but I hope there is an E4 member who has water types.

I also love how the starter (cant remember its name) is based on a sea otter! I am really excited to see what it's evo will look like or what it may be.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Why do I have a feeling Mijumaru's evolved form will be some sort of a sumo? xD

Also, I just discovered my love for Carvanha and Sharpedo. o3o

King Gumball

Years
    So all of the new starter pokemon's evo's came out!

The grass one's final evo looks pure win! Like a massive serpent. I love it. The middle evo of the grass one is...meh. It is too alike to the first evo and not similar to the final evo enough. It doesn't look as though it would evolve into something so epic and huge.

The fire starter looks pretty good. I like the middle evo the best out of all of them. The final one is ok.

and Mijumaru's middle evo is quite crappy I must say.... disappointing really. The colouring is bad and the design is awful. I may change my mind when better pics come in but... eww.

The final evo of Mijumaru though is awesome too. It looks so strong and awesome. Just one problem.. It looks nothing like Mijumaru.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back