• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, these evos mean I may play B/W without a starter pokemon on my first playthrough.....unless Pokabu is better than most un-evolved starters, and viable late-game....

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    So apparently pokebeach confirmed that Manambou isn't Luvdisc's evo!!!! OMG NO!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=231892 This is the link to the pokecommunity thread about it. I think that is just really sad and a massive, amssive let down. I was so happy luvdisc had an evo, and the feeling just got torn away from me.

I too actually think that Miju's full evo is based off a Narwhal now that you mention it.

Last edited:

King Gumball

Years
    Yes, it is another continent. But still there should be water evos and preevos because they can obviously swim.

OMG A MAN-O-WAR POKEMON!!

It is so on my team. It is soo beautiful and awesome looking.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019

This is one of the best things that happened to pokemon. I'm serious.

This guy is probably my second favorite water starter now. I see a lot of hates on this awesome Dialga wannabe.

"meh"
    Too girly

Yet another Water/Ground. But I don't mind it since it's a frog. <3

I'm honestly disappointed that the fossils weren't dinosaurs. But after I saw them I didnt mind them at all. The guy is cool, I might use him. =P

I love swans. So I don't really mind this. But it is yet another flying/electric type that isnt Gyarados with weak stats. =/

Man-O-War! <3333333 And a ghost type too!

165 HP and Hydration. Talk about good.

Yeah I think that is all for the water type of this gen. (excluding that legendary) I can say they are pretty impressive. Especially Basurao <3

Years

165 HP and Hydration. Talk about good.
    seriously? :O cool! ^^

I'm a little disappointed that this is kinda it for water pokemon for this region ;__; but I can always transfer over my Tentacruel XD

I'm kinda unsure about that monkey thing. I might use it but I pretty much have my team set so far :O

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    So apparently pokebeach confirmed that Manambou isn't Luvdisc's evo!!!! OMG NO!

OMGHELLNO!!!!! D:< HOW CAN THEY DO THIS?! THEY'RE SO CRUEL!!!! T_T

I am so gonna use that Man-O-War thing.

The water monkey is disgusting.

I don't understand what's the link between Futachimaru and Daikenki. Other than the fact that they have the same typing, they're worlds apart, lol.

King Gumball

Years
    I am disappointed that there are hardly any water pokemon in this region. Normally water types is around the largest quantity in every gen along side grass (there are hardly any grass types in this gen either.)

https://stuff.veekun.com/bw-montage-shiny.png

There are shinies on this page :) I like the man-o-war shiny I wonder if the female sprite of the man-o-war has a different shiny form. The female sprite for those who dont know is pink with lipstick it seems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back