• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ambellina, Gyarados was NEVER Water/Dragon. I don't why you said that. Because it's always been Water/Flying. Maybe they'll make a Water/Dragon branched evolution of Magikarp.

Sorry! >__< I didn't mean to put the water part in front of it :/ But he was just dragon in the earlier games which was better than this re-typeing they gave him

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    He probably mean the old games, you know Red, Yellow and Blue(plus Green). When Gyrados is still Water/Flying... why the lame setup?

Last edited:
    Years
    Seriously? O_o;; oh well...New topic!

Should Bedoof/Bibarel have been a water type? it can learn surf & stuff seeing as it's normal.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Should Bedoof/Bibarel have been a water type? it can learn surf & stuff seeing as it's normal.

No.
    No one really likes Bedoof/Bibarel. >.<
    Pretty much most Normal type Pokemon can learn Surf. Even Rydon who's a ground type can learn Surf. O_O

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Yeah i got sweeped by i ton shoddy some how... faster then my zapdos and stuff lol. :( no laughing or i get ludiculo on you

Years
    you take ludicolo to me and i... uh... well, my water types could use some work, but my old swampert was awesome. level 87, muddy water, surf, earthquake, blizzard. but then i lost my ds at camp. which had my pearl card in it.
    insert distressed screaming.

but yeah, bidoof brought shame to the NORMAL type. let's leave water out of it. and bibarel just sux.... the creators were obviously short on ideas.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Ludicolo is awesome my sig has the best moveset for it :D

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    Hey! I'd like to join the club if that's okay. ^__^

I've had my good ol' Fishbulb (Lanturn) for quite some time now and has proven to be one of my best and favourite pokemon.
    My other favourite water pokemon are the Squirtle chain, the Totodile chain and the Horsea chain. =D

Also, Ludicolo is kickass!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back