• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    me and my mate have made a list of "hm slaves".
    pokemon that are only good for use of hms this makes your best pokemon stay without contamination and also makes it easy ofr u to travel.
    bidoof is at the top of the list...he sucks! XD
    and i agree they would descrace water type pokemon ;)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    pokemon that are only good for use of hms this makes your best pokemon stay without contamination and also makes it easy ofr u to travel.

Haha, I kinda really agree with that. Low stats, really...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No, Bidoof abosolutely sucks. Theres no point of him even being there.
    Bidoof and Tentacool are the best HM Slaves out there, right now.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Anyone wanna take on my water team on shoddy (lol) you can use whateva you want

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    IMO, i think Bidoof is cute~ ^^
    The one I dun like is Bibarel...

Oh ya, I changed my username from Hydro Kingdra. o.o

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Hey whats your favourite water pokemon paired in a team (not in a double battle)

I'd say gyrados and quagsire works really well. Yawn an opponent wth quag they wont use electric attacks switch to gyrados they will prob do grass and gyarados is neutral so you can then set up a dragon dance also if they switch it wil lbe a coutner to quagire not to gyarados so you can get atlteast 2 dragon dances. Also if yo ufear of gyarados you can switch to quag only jolteon ruins this with HP grass... -_- so whats all of yours?

Years
    Well I like gyarados and Lanturn, if they threat gyarados with thunder atacks, I'll change to lanturn and she absorbs the damage with volt absorb!

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Thats cool :D i like quagsire coz of yawn and it has two immunities (thunder and water if ability is water absorb)

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I think Gyarados and Swampert are a good set for a double battle.

Their differences complement each other because they can vouch for each other and help their weaknesses.

pkmn mstr ketz

i love you too
    Years
    can i join too? water pokemon are pretty cool, especially the ones in hoenn. Swampert is cool, but gyarados is way better and much more versatile. it is from the 1 gen games so it is one of the really original ones.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Best water pair for me is, Kingdra and Empoleon. Empoleon can be my distraction 'cause of it's bulkyness while Kingdra can charge up it's Dragon Dance Outrage combo. Empoleon can be also a dragon killer, helping Kingdra which has a Dragon weakness.

It works for me so far, and Gyrados' lame(my opinion).

Years
    Pikachu Crystal?! XD, but there are lots of thunder pokemon much better than pika, anyway that combo is indeed a very good one!

Years
    whats your favourite water pokemon paired in a team (not in a double battle)

-Hmm, I'm not sure as there are a lot of great pairs that can be done. Starmie & Tentacruel is a good combo.

Hydro, I'll cange your name right now & I'll also add you PMK. Welcome!

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I love my mudkip! I've liked mudkip from the start of Pokemon ruby. I'm pretty sure I was a mudkip fan before the whole "I herd u liek mudkipz" thing came out. I know I'm kind of new but can I join your club?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back