• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    I'd like Castform if it could stay the form it's in battle even after the battle. Then I could use a Rain Castform. That would be nice. :)

Years
    I was thinking about this last night & I want to see if anyone may agree, Should the Totodile evo line have been Water/Dragon?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Should the Totodile evo line have been Water/Dragon?

Isn't it fine the way it is, Amby-chan?
    I kinda like it that it's a croc pokemon, even know I can see your point there. >.<
    Crocs aren't really a part of a dragon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I always thought the 3 starters should just stay Water, Grass, Fire. I don't like that they are making them 2 types now, why make Empoleon Water/Steel? I don't see the need.

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
    I like the two types, and you said the original starters? Venusaur was a two-type of part poison. And I don't think Feraligatr should've been part Dragon.

Years
    Hey guys can I join this group? Water types are my favorite.

And btw, I can see why someone would think the Totodile line should be part dragon. They can learn dragon moves, and at least Feraligatr looks like a dragon, minus the wings.

If any pokemon should be part dragon, though, it's Charizard.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Should the Totodile evo line have been Water/Dragon?

No, all of them are crocs. And crocs can slash out foes like any reptile(except tortoises).

Years
    Has anyone seen some of the school eps? I loved the 1 where they where researching the water pokemon in the lake ^^ Which leads me to our next topic...
    If you where able to research 1 water pokmon who would it be?

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    I'm so happy to be back...

What water pokemon has the worst Base Stats?
    Luvdisc, but I still love it :<...
    Which Water Pokemon would be the most likely to survive in a real ocean?
    Dewgong-it's so adapted to polar seas...
    Should Gyarados Have Another Evolution?
    Id'e like that very much, but most chances are it'll go staright to Ubers, expecially if it'll be Water/Dragon...
    What are, in your opinion, the most underrated Water Pokémon in the games or in battling? (and maybe in anime/manga too?)
    Seaking! I love it too...
    If you could be able to breed an ultimate water type out of 2 existing ones what would you breed and what would be the result?
    A Lapras I got from a fellow Ice fan with 31 HP/Def/SpA, female, Modest and my 31SpD Spe Ditto to create a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Lapras <3! I'm really going to do that, so wish me luck!
    What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games?
    I'm making breeding projects now, so I don't count the onesI have now...
    If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.)
    Only three? Gorebyss, Lapras and Lanturn...or Dewong, Walrein and Cloyster :<?
    What abilities do water pokemon have that are useful?
    Water Absorb and Swift Swim, obviously.
    whats your favourite water pokemon paired in a team (not in a double battle)
    All of them, but for my soon-to-be team, Walrein/Dewgong-my StallRein and StallGong :D...
    Should The Totodile evo line have been Water/Dragon?
    Could be as well...or Water/Dark...

Last edited:
    Years
    If I could research one water pokemon....hmm....

Probably Magikarp or Gyarados. They say Magikarps used to be super powerful, so I'd like to study them and see if that is true. And Gyarados because they seem sort of rare, but obviously very powerful.

Also, if Articuno counts as a water type, I would like to study it. No reason really other than it's awesome.

Years
    Hi! Can i join this awesome club? i love water types.
    Out of all the seasons, What is the best Water pokemon that Ash has caught so far?

Hmm, IMO its Squirtle! all of the things it does are really LOL.plus it was part of the pwnsome Squirtle Squad!

Years
    If I could research 1 pokemon it would most likely be Vaporeon. I'd love to find out how it just melts into the water when it uses Acid Armor.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Id'e reserch Walrein :P...on how it shatters sea ice so wonderfully...
    Now let's ask this....
    What pure Water-type shouldv'e been of another type?
    That's easy...Suicune Water/Ice, Wailord Water/Ice (with Thick Fat!!!), Gorebyss Water/Psychic, Huntail Water/Dark, and Milotic Water/Dragon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back