• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I don't think I'd bring any big pokemon. I'd bring my Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Piplup, Azurill, & Vaporeon (Actual team on pearl).

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    azuril! team?
    have i taught u anything...azumarril not azurill. sheesh.

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
    I don't think I'd bring any big pokemon. I'd bring my Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Piplup, Azurill, & Vaporeon (Actual team on pearl).
    Yeah, and even though he isn't an actual water pokemon, Dragonite, seeing as how it basically lives in the water. But yeah, I pretty much agree with you on those, seeing as how I love the water starters.

Years
    Don't be so tough with her Azuman!
    Anyway I changed my mind I'd take wailord than there'd be no water for anyon else, god I'm so evil!

Years
    azuril! team?
    have i taught u anything...azumarril not azurill. sheesh.

Heh, well my Azurill does very well in battle & it's super cute ^^ So I'm very happy with her. Welcome Snipe, I'll add you now! be sure to stay active & maybe have a go at some of the older questions that are in the 1st post.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    sorry i do get uptight when my little azumarril gets involved.
    azumarill pwns all.

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Hi! I'm new to to this Fanclub. Water Pokemon are the best! I hope to be a good member here! :)

Years
    I'm very proud of this place! ^^ I want to thank everyone for their effort in keeping this alive & keeping it fun! Lets keep it up everyone!

Anyway, I've picked up my ruby version again & was wondering everyone's opinion on Castform..?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Castform? Can't say anything cool about it. The unpredictability of the game makes it very underused. It's good in noob-battle thingy. Although it's kinda cute though...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I never really use Castform, I only used it in my party against Winona because Powder Snow could finish off a damaged flying type.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back