• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    Well......
    Imagine a new Pokemon Game comes out with 4 starters and all the starter Pokemon are water types (Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup), which one do you choose then?
    I can't choose between those 4, but I think I should choose Piplup because I like Piplup and Empoleon.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Imagine a new Pokemon Game comes out with 4 starters and all the starter Pokemon are water types (Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup), which one do you choose then?
    I choose Piplup because its final evolution's typing has such a unique combination. ^_^

Years
    -I hack it & get all of them! XD I cant really choose, but if I really had to...Squirtle

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

All of them! Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Really, I choose Piplup. The outcome of training it is worthwhile, since Empoleon is one of the best Water-Tanks.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    -I hack it & get all of them! XD I cant really choose, but if I really had to...Squirtle
    You're back!
    AWESOMELY SWEET!!!
    Oh, & I've befriended Fruit-Kun!
    Anyways, I think I'd choose Totodile, or Mudkip.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Mudkip. It's the best :D (I haven't tried Piplup) Water/Ground is my favourite combination, even better than Fire/Fighting. Only weakness is grass! And grass as we know is is pfftmeh.

I love meh some Totodile though. But still, in a game like that, I'd choose Mudkip.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I would so choose Squirtle.

But I would deny it the oportunity to evolve into a blastoise BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Offtopic: And why are you "booted out for a while-don't be like me!"?

Which water starter is underrated in your opinion?
    Totodile. It's stats are not that high compared to the others.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Thank you Stoney :'D

Hey, I'm always willing to help people!
    You can count on me!
    & for the topic:
    If you mean Underrated as in it's not that good, Blastoise & Feraligatr are the worst water starters final evo,
    If you mean Underrated as in people don't give them enough credit, I still say that Blastoise & Feraligatr are underrated, because Blastoise could be a useful Rapid Spinner in OU, (I think that Outrage, of which it'll learn on HG/SS, may help this cause) & the only reason that Feraligatr is not used in OU is because Gyarados have better overall stats, but Feraligatr may get stuff in HG/SS that'll give people very good reasons to pick it over Gyarados...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I interpret this as "which starter do you think should get more attention?".

Totodile. I've never beaten the game with it as starter, for one. I think it's because it's single type and doesn't really have any special attributes (other than its teeth) to make it interesting, like Squirtle has le shell and Blastoise its cannons 8D Also, it's not as good in stats as other starters, or so I've heard?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    ^ Yep. Feraligatr has 85 HP, 105 Attack, 100 Def, 79 Sp.Atk, 83 Sp.Def and 78 Spd. Which is lame by standards. Blastiose is better in Defense and Sp.Atk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back