• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, but I only play in-game, and I started Shiny Gold a while ago and actually picked Totodile, now that I remember. In-game it's more of a challenge if you use "bad" pokémon ^^

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Feraligatr is considered a UU Gyarados, since it is used pretty much in the same way, but Gyarados have better stats overall... So, If I'm going to fight in UU, I'd most definitly use Feraligatr over Blastoise...
    For I love me some Gyarados!

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Wow, wow, wow. Ive beaten my Silver game JUST using Totodile. I evolved it into a ferraligatr and beat their asses.

But I would have to agree wth totodile being the most underrated one (only next to mudkip).

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Wow, wow, wow. Ive beaten my Silver game JUST using Totodile. I evolved it into a ferraligatr and beat their asses.

But I would have to agree wth totodile being the most underrated one (only next to mudkip).
    Oh, pfft...
    Mudkip had a fad all to itself, & it's full evo, Swampert is popular in OU...
    OVERrated, maybe, but not UNDERrated..
    & nice job on using only 1 pokemon!

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Yes thank you.

But Mudkip is always outclassed by those who want to use torchic and treeko. I mean compared to them, I have seen people who prefer them over mudkip.

But its not like I dont think that mudkip is bad... I actually like it, but people say its underrated

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nuh-uh. Mudkip is my fave of the otherwise pretty ugly Hoenn starters. Of course Mudkip-line is ugly too... but good in battle. Very good. Swampertluv~

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I really want Feraligatr to have a Dark-type combination because it can learn some Dark type moves, oh, and Luxray as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, Feraligatr would be cool with a dark combo. And Blastoise should be, like, a stone combo XD (hard shell)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I really want Feraligatr to have a Dark-type combination because it can learn some Dark type moves, oh, and Luxray as well.

Yeah. Because crocs and lions are evil. >_>

Yeah, Feraligatr would be cool with a dark combo. And Blastoise should be, like, a stone combo XD (hard shell)

You mean Rock? If so, it would become NU instaed of Standard.

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Blastoise's shell is NOT made of stone, like my knuckles ARE, hence, it ain't a rock type.
    & the Darkness is not evil... it only appears that way, due to the fact that the darkness give evil the covers it likes best. In truth, the shadows can be good or evil, just like the Dark-typed pokemons.
    In Pokemon mystery dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, Darkrai was evil, but in the movie, Rise of Darkrai, Darkrai itself played the role of hero, by giving it's life to save the life of the villagers, from what I understand.
    Now, back to our discussion on WATER pokemon...
    I have a Swampert, & it's pretty reliable.
    & I LOVE reliabity!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Swapert is one the best tank-starters, like Empoleon. Too bad Empoleon can use Grass Knot on him before Swampert had the chance to crit-Earthquake him.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Hey, long time no see.

Anyways, decided to make another banner.
    *Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club
    HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146287][img]https://i45.tinypic.com/24ott7l.jpg[/img][/url]

Enjoy (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back