• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Which of Ash's (or Brock/Misty/Dawn/May/Tracey) water type Pokémon do you like the best?

Misty's Horsea is so frickin' adorable! <3

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Which of Ash's (or Brock/Misty/Dawn/May/Tracey) water type Pokémon do you like the best?

Ash's Totodile
    Brock only had Marshtomp
    Tracey only had Marril! <3 so he wins because that is my favorite pokemon
    Misty's Corsola was pretty cool
    May only has Squirtle/Warturtle. but I don't really like her or her pokemon
    Dawn's Piplup

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    Ash' Buizel
    Brock's Mudkip (Or Ludicolo)
    Misty's Politoed
    Dawn's Piplup (Of course :P)
    May's Squirtle
    Tracey's Marril

Which generation has the most awesome Water-Pokemon?
    For me, the 4th generation.
    Empoleon is great!
    But the 1st Gen isn't bad either: Gyarados is great too.

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    [sarcasm] Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine... Thanks for the concern![/sarcasm]
    Anyways, I say the 1st & 3rd gen has the best water pokemons,
    which are:
    1st: Gyarados, Vaporeon
    3rd: Milotic, Kyogre

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    I can't answer the one about the anime(I stopped early), so I'll do the other one.

Personally, while I love Empoleon, I think the best Water Pokemon designs go to 1st gen. Especially in the RB days.(Tentacruel sprite) Even now, the first gen designs can stand up to the current designs.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Whoa, haven't posted in this club for ages. =/

Gen.3, no doubt! I just freaking love every water Pokémon in there, especially Sharpedo and Wailord. <3

I always loved Ash's Totodile and Corphish.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Why is Earthquake better then? I just gave him a move I knew would come in handy. Like I said, I'm a total nooobie on these things.

Sweeper... dunno, I haven't caught it yet o.o

Earthquake has 100 power and accuracy and Dig has 70. Although you can evade an attack while Dig, the 2 turns it uses is equivalent to 2 Earthquakes, making it 200.

Sweeper means your main attacker.

Whoa, haven't posted in this club for ages. =/
    Gen.3, no doubt! I just freaking love every water Pokémon in there, especially Sharpedo and Wailord. <3

I always loved Ash's Totodile and Corphish.

Me too. Where's ambellina anyway?

1. All of them. In each gen, I have a particular favorite.
    2. Ashe's Totodile and Buizel.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ummmm.....Can i join?

1.My favourite generation of water pokemon is 4th Gen,, as i love water pokemon in all generations, however Manaphy and Empoleon are awesome, with Phione being like Manaphy, just not as good.

2.Buizel-Ice Aqua Jet, and it took out a Lucario (kinda).

What water pokemon has the worst Base Stats? - Phione, poor thing
    Which Water Pokemon would be the most likely to survive in a real ocean? - Gyarados
    What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games?
    If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? - Manaphy, Kingdra, Lapras
    What abilities do water pokemon have that are useful? - Hydration, Rain Dish- as there's always a water route
    whats your favourite water pokemon paired in a team (not in a double battle) - Kyogre and Manaphy
    Favorite non-evolving Water-type Pokemon? - Manaphy

Milotic or Gyarados? - Love both
    Lapras or Dewgong? - Lapras
    Mudkip or Piplup? - Mudkip

Years
    Can I join?

What is your fave water Pokemon and why?:
    Lanturn, it's very difficult to defeat. It can learn ice beam to take care of its grass weakness, and it can use water-type moves to take care of its ground-type weakness. It also has volt absorb and a fairly high HP.

Who is the best water legendary?:
    Kyogre, it's got a very high special defense. It's special ability is drizzle, which makes its water moves even more powerful. It can also pretty easily defeat Groudon, Rayquaza (with ice beam or blizzard), and the three main Regis.

If you were a water Pokemon, who would you be?:
    A Vaporeon, it can melt its own body into water.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    I made a banner for you:
    *Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

The code for your signature:
    [CHANGE THIS!=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146287/][CHANGE THIS TOO!]https://picasion.com/pic17/6d57093b82787c6d823322ed2e706bfb.gif[/CHANGE THIS TOO!][/CHANGE THIS!]

just change "CHANGE THIS!" in "url" and change "CHANGE THIS TOO" in "img"

Last edited:

susyy8

Traveler
    Years
    Hey! I'd like to join! This group is great. I love water pokemon. They always have been my fav.
    *What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why?* My favourite water pokemon is Vaporeon. I love Eeveelutions and it's one of them. I also love the color and the tail.

Years
    Of course dear. You can join as well. ^^ Welcome!

What water pokemon as gotten you out of a pinch (in a gym challange/wifi/ect?)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Kyogre, it's got a very high special defense. It's special ability is drizzle, which makes its water moves even more powerful. It can also pretty easily defeat Groudon
    No.

What water pokemon has gotten you out of a pinch?
    Feraligatr, or Swampert. <3

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, Piplup.Kinda.I was challenging Gardenia, knew i wasn't gonna win, then at the end of the last battle with a gym trainer, Piplup evolved!!!

Then i went in and use it's boosted stats to save my ass when my Cyndaquil died.

Also Kyogre, who came in on Wallace's Ludicolo and OHKO'd it,Tentacruel and Milotic with Sheer Cold.Talk about luck

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Can I join?
    What is your fave water Pokemon and why?:
    Lanturn, it's very difficult to defeat. It can learn ice beam to take care of its grass weakness, and it can use water-type moves to take care of its ground-type weakness. It also has volt absorb and a fairly high HP.

Kyogre, it's got a very high special defense. It's special ability is drizzle, which makes its water moves even more powerful. It can also pretty easily defeat Groudon, Rayquaza (with ice beam or blizzard), and the three main Regis.

If you were a water Pokemon, who would you be?:
    A Vaporeon, it can melt its own body into water.

1. I like Lanturn best if it's used in UU, but It'll never stand a chance against Flygon or even Groudon and Registeel.

2. Depends on who will get the advantage, and it can't defeat Regice easily.

What water pokemon has gotten you out of a pinch?
    Slowking, Vaporeon and Empoleon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back