• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Swampert was cool. But, Milotic took the cake. "She" (referring to it as a feminine Pokemon) was so hard to catch. I finally got a Feebas. Right nature, and evolved it. I then gave my Emerald version to some kid to help me with the Battle Frontier, and something happened to my Milotic and it got deleted somehow...

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
    Thank you for allowing me to join this club. I have been looking for a Water Fan Club for quite some time and I am glad I found this one. Looks like great people with great ideas, and a LOT of activity. So again thanks : )

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Swampert was cool. But, Milotic took the cake. "She" (referring to it as a feminine Pokemon) was so hard to catch. I finally got a Feebas. Right nature, and evolved it. I then gave my Emerald version to some kid to help me with the Battle Frontier, and something happened to my Milotic and it got deleted somehow...

Everytime I want to get a Feebas, I want it male. The first one I caught in Emerald I bred it with so that he can have Mirror Coat and EV trained it to the max sp. attack. When I got Pearl, I had it tranfered. And I've not done this overnight. Takes some weeks.

You can join PKMFAN123.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Blimey, I haven't been here for quite some time have I? Last time I was here, this place was on page 24 or something. Quite a while ago, I know that. So whats happening?

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    Hello, can I join? Water-types have almost always been my choice of starters, only in Platinum did I choose a non-water-type starter; Turtwig.

Circuit

Years
    I don't like feebas for one reason; I could never get a Milotic. it is so annoying. But, beauty contests must be a breeze with a Milotic though.

RadiosX5

PC's Resident Otaku
    Years
    I wouldnt blame you for using it, i mean i use marill in my beauty contest.

While were on the subject of feebas, Feebas takes me a LOT of time to get,
    last time i tried to get feebas, it took me an hour fishing to find it :disappoin
    That's why i like feebas and its evolutions, but it takes a lot of time and i just
    cant be bothered finding it!

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
    I didn't know you could get Feebas in D/P/Pt. How do you do it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back