• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefan Billy

Number 1 Water Pokemon Fan
Years
  • they should make a sponge pokemon like spongebob or something or plankton pokemon

What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why? All of them
    Where is the Ideal Place to catch a water pokemon? River lake or sea
    Whats a good combo used with our fellow water-types? Water Grass like Ludicolo or Water Elecrtic like Lanturn
    What is the prettiest water move? All of them
    What is the ideal water team? All water pokemon are the ideal team
    What is the best water hybrid? All of them
    What is the ulgiest water pokemon? None
    Who is the best water starter? All of them
    What attracted you to Water Pokemon? Beauty and Strength
    Best water type? (pre-johto) All of them
    If you where a water pokemon, who would you be? Vaporeon
    Best all around water pokemon? All of them
    Do we need new water pokemon? Delinatly well evoultion of non evolution water pokemon like Qwilfish and Ludvisk and Relicanth
    If you could change 1 thing about water pokemon what would it be? Nothing
    Why did they make water pokemon so diverse? I dont know
    Who deserves a water evolution? Castform
    What is your fave water combo? Rain Dance and Hydro Pump ftw
    Who is the best water legendary? All of them
    Who is your fave NON-Water type? None i only like Water types and Shuckle so shuckle
    What would make an ideal Water type in future Generations? A Water Fire starter
    What water pokemon would you put into a contest? last water pokemon i put in a contest was Swampert
    What was the 1st water pokemon you ever caught? does Squirtle count
    What kind of food do you think Water Pokemon like to eat? Fish and Worms and stuff like that
    Out of all the seasons, What is the best Water pokemon that Ash has caught so far? Squirtle and Totodile
    Who is the best Fossil pokemon? Omastar
    What Water Pokemon Looks best as a shiny? What Water Shinies do you have? Red Gyrados and once had a Shiny Kingler
    Do you have any Water pokemon merchandise?(Plushies/Cards/Figurines/ect) Water Pokemon cards Piplup Palkia Emploeon 3 Lapras 2 Warturtle Squirtle Blastoise and Octillary my strongest is the Squirtle evolution cards i have
    If you could make one Pokemon a Water type, what would it be and why? Castform cuz it is a weather pokemon and Water pokemon have a lot to do with the weather
    What items do you let your water pokemon hold? Mystic Water
    What is your favourite water animal in real life? If any? Pelican
    What is the best adjective you can use to describe water pokemon? Beauty
    How are Water & Ice types interrelated? There not Ice types are a completly different type
    Which region has the best water pokemon? All of them
    Can Lugia be considered a water pokemon? God of sea so yes he should of been Water/Flying not Psychic/Flying
    What water pokemon has the worst Base Stats? Magikarp
    Which Water Pokemon would be the most likely to survive in a real ocean? Wailord and Sharpedo
    Should Gyarados Have Another Evolution? Would be nice
    What are, in your opinion, the most underrated Water Pokémon in the games or in battling? (and maybe in anime/manga too?)Relicanth and Huntail is all i can think off and Gorebyss
    If you could be able to breed an ultimate water type out of 2 existing ones what would you breed and what would be the result? Gyrados and Wailod and make Gyralord A giant Whale monster
    What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games? Lvl 100 Ludicolo
    If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.) Vaporeon Poilwrath Gyrados Huntail Wailord and Omastar
    What abilities do water pokemon have that are useful? Water Absorb
    whats your favourite water pokemon paired in a team (not in a double battle) Vaporeon and Omastar
    Should The Totodile evo line have been Water/Dragon? No No and more No
    What pure Water-type shouldv'e been of another type? Politoed should be Water/Grass looks like a grass type to me

Who is better?
    Mantine or Seaking? Mantine
    Milotic or Gyarados? Gyrados
    Corsola or Luvdisk? Corsola
    Kingler or Crawdaunt? Kingler
    Lapras or Dewgong? Lapras
    Tentacruel or Cloyster? Tentacruel
    Squrtle or Totodile? Totodile
    Mudkip or Piplup? Mudkip

I AM THE WORLDS BIGGEST WATER POKEMON FAN AND NO1 LIKES WATER POKEMON MORE THAN ME

Last edited:

Pokefan Billy

Years
  • hay i love water pokemon so much i love to fish and all fisherman have water pokemon plus most of my top 10 pokemon are water vaporeon omastar suicune i love water pokemon so much im even doing all the monotype challenges with only water type pokemon i love water pokemon i love them soo much that one of the only pokemon i got up to lvl 100 was water type and didnt use any cheats or glitches either i like to bettle them up to lvl 100 plus i always start off with a water type pokemon even on PMD and my fav colour is dark blue the water pokemon colour and if you think ur a bigger fan i dont think so

Ive even create my own all water pokemon elite 4

1st guy
    Cloyster
    Seaking
    Tentacruel
    Octillery
    Lanturn
    2nd guy
    Kingler
    Politoed
    Azumarill
    Qwuilfish
    Luvdisk
    3rd guy
    Slowking
    Slowbro
    Sharpedo
    Maintine
    Starmie
    4th Guy
    Corsola
    Floatzel
    Crawdaunt
    Huntail
    Gorebyss
    Final Guy
    Vaporeon
    Omastar
    Wailord
    Milotic
    Lapras
    Gyrados

and a all water pokemon gym leaders

1st guy
    Seel
    Shellder
    2nd guy
    Staryu
    Poliwag
    Krabby
    3rd guy
    Goldeen
    Carvanha
    Feebas
    Chincual
    4th guy
    Tentacruel
    Clamperl
    5th guy
    Poliwrath
    Politoed
    6th Guy
    Crawdaunt
    Octillery
    Maintine
    7th Guy
    Luvdisk
    Corsola
    Lapras
    8th Guy
    Wailord
    Relicanth
    Azumaril
    Gyrados

I even created my own water pokemon Gyralord
    A Gyraods that is as big as a Wailod and is a lot fatter and still looks live a sea snake major pwnage 40foot high and 10,000pounds

Last edited:

Pokefan Billy

Years
  • they wont but i will and so what gyrados can lean fire moves and so can some water pokemon and they can learn ground moves too not all of them but some of them also ludicolo and Lanturn and swampert are strong with there weaknesses

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    yer, and also that woul defeat the point of picking a fire starter for the game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    But imagining is never wrong, is it? :)

I'd like to see a hack with leaders and elite4 like that :D

Years
  • Candice is an Ice type trainer, it's my sencond fave type, water's in first of course!
    And about a water legendary I think it should be a kraken like Gawain said, it'd be so awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back