• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPIC Shedinja Hollow

Fallen Angel
    Years
    :O how do you get it now..?
    Okay, here's I mass prodice Milotic. 1. Have a Ditto with a Modest nature (or Timid, whichever is better for the trainer's needs) holding an Everstone. Have a Feebas. Send them to the daycare, get eggs, hatch them, check for natures, then train it to the desired level. Get plenty of.......... *thinks* ............. I believe I used Wiki berries...? Those are Dry, right...? Well, I made around.... 25 or so dry poffins, and all of them had a good level. After making poffins SAVE your game, then feed that Feebas of yours poffins until its beauty is at its max, then level up. If it evolves, then congrats. If not, then reset and try again. Does that answer your question? :3

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I would like to join I've always liked Water pokemon they go well with my Bugs
    My favorite would have to be Surskit followed closely by Crawdaunt,Kingler,Peliper and Sharpedo

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Yeah, Feebus was such a pain to get, in all the games. Although the lake you find it in in Sapphire, the very first time I fished there I found a Feebus, so I thought it was common at that time, seeing as it only took me one fish.

EPIC Shedinja Hollow

Fallen Angel
    Years
    Yeah, Feebus was such a pain to get, in all the games. Although the lake you find it in in Sapphire, the very first time I fished there I found a Feebus, so I thought it was common at that time, seeing as it only took me one fish.
    The method for just FINDING Feebas' was ridiculous. Enter a special phrase at Dewford, then go to route 126 or whatever and fish at specific spots. That was irritating for the most part.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, there is more water pokemon than any other pokemon.

Anyway, water type is my 2nd favorite type of pokemon

tobi-ksla

Years
    Hey! I'm Tobi, and I'm just a wandering forumer. I'd like to join the Water Pokémon Club because Water Pokémon are one of my favorites.

What got me interested in Water Pokémon? I guess it's because of Blastoise. He was my first starter. Then, came Kingdra, who made herself discretely present in my life. Then, there was the Starmie-Floatzel combo that made me want to build a Water-monotype team for Wi-Fi.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    What got me into liking water type is the moves, how they are nice, and how they are cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back