• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Hrmm...well now I'm second guessing that no fusion thing...

21:13; To get Kyurem, you have to meet N in his Castle by Victory Road. Then, go to Dragonspiral Tower and capture Zekrom/Reshiram. Go to Giant Chasm and meet Kyurem and it will challenge after the two are united

OH god ******* >.< they fuse!

21:17; An image of White Kyurem after its initial unification with N's Reshiram earlier in the game
Spoiler:
Interesting, it seems as if N does release his Dragon than if there is to be a fusion. Pehraps the old PC will release her's so we can get the other dragon and forme...
Could the Item be the God stone?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
So far got half my team I planned like 3 months ago (Mienshao, Flygon and Drifblim) just need Manectric, Dewgong and Magcargo to be announced ^^ But if not seem like there is a good selection and a nice selection of places to catch them i.e. Sewers and parks in Castelia :3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
22:06; Regirock is found in the game at Level 65
22:08; Among the Pokémon of N's you receive in the game (in addition to Zorua and Sigilyph), it seems you can also receive a Pidove which is found in Pinwheel Forest

Two more.

Man we are just collecting all of N's old fail Pokemon.

Years
xD we really are.
If Regirock is found at Level 65 than the other two members proably are too. We will proably need them for Regigigas than or it could be the other way around in which Regigigas activates them...

edit: There's another dream world ability Pokemon we can capture 22:14; Jellicent with their Hidden Ability can also be found within the game

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
REGIS. <3
I'm so excited that they're in this game! All they need is Febas and Milotic before Nat Dex for me to love it even more.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Jellicent with DW ability. That's it. This game is now my obsession. This is so cool that they're adding so many DW ability Pokemon! Now I don't have to hook up to my crappy Internet to get a good ability maybe! Finally I can just catch Mincinno with Skill Link! I hope they add more Pokemon with DW in the games. That'd be epic.

Years
There could be even more, Maybe there's a DW Feebas...
If Groudon and Kyogre turn out to be in these games than it'll likely be Groudon in Black2 and Kyogre in White2 as they tend to be in the the opposite colored Eon legendary.

Years
Perhaps they'll be an event to activate the opposite Eon which involves getting the Soul Dew like in HgSs. Or perhaps it's hidden within the Dream yard hence their presence there... though an event to get the other dragon would be nice and much appreciated ^_^

Black/White Kyurem's stats!: http://blog.livedoor.jp/pokemon2ch/archives/9578764.html (in this order: HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed)

Apparently, this is the first time we've seen Pokemon with 170 in any stat.

I added them up and got 700 making it the second strongest Pokemon after Arceus.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
With the move tutors and the fused kyurems stats they will be a huge force in the uber field

If theyre obtainable :P

I highly doubt they'd be Uber; both formes are still weak to priority, particularly Scizor's Bullet Punch. They're still held back by an average Speed stat.

Years
Well considering what happened to Rotom,Giratina and Shaymin's formes in gen IV I doubt they'll allow us to use them due to compability issues...

Not sure if someone has said this but Latias and Latios come at level 68 according to Serebii. Pretty high levels I must say.

Years
I highly doubt they'd be Uber; both formes are still weak to priority, particularly Scizor's Bullet Punch. They're still held back by an average Speed stat.

Priority isn't everything though. If they can hold they can be walls. And White Kyurem having fire moves sure helps against the likes of Scisor and Metagross.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Nintendo Direct US Conference revealed Tornadus, Landurus and Thundurus new forms in for the English games are the Therian Forme.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Mesprit is available in the game. She's level 65 and is at the top of Celestial Tower. You can find her after Juniper requests you do research on her. I'm guessing this is how we'll get Uxie and Azelf too.

Omfg. Kyurem's new stats. 170 is too high for it to stay in OU. Ubers certainly. Scizor's BP won't OHKO it and then Kyurem can just strike back with a STAB and OHKO Scizor.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Okay, after seeing the Black/White Kyurem forme discussion thread on Smogon, I take back my doubts on the Kyurem formes being in Ubers. Like Dragonomega said, having base 170 offenses could be too much for OU to handle. White Kyurem's Draco Meteor would also hurt badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back