• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Oh yeah... must just be a sneaky little thing to find. Somewhere that requires Willpower is probably the best bet. Either;

- The Pokemon League
    - World Tournament
    - Victory Road

Calling either of those 3. :P
    What if, just if this time it's Azelf's turn to play hide and seek...he could be roaming Unova. I find the Latis hide and seek is quite funny, they'll just like kids these legends.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

What if, just if this time it's Azelf's turn to play hide and seek...he could be roaming Unova. I find the Latis hide and seek is quite funny, they'll just like kids these legends.

I could really see it being in Challenger's Cave if it's still around. In a part where there are high level Pokemon, trainers, and lots of puzzles to get through! Seems like a place that would require willpower.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    In front of the Battle Subway is another good place!

I want to know where the heck we're gonna get Combee. Like, legit, where on earth would they put it?

Years
  • Not sure where to put this but Serebii.net's Icy Cave list is lacking the Gible I just wished for (male, with Endure as shown move).

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ^Serebii said you obtain a shiny Gible from Alders grandson

What is with the shinies this time around? Omg.

Y'know, it'd be more logical if you a shiny Larvesta or something, given the relation, lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    azurill normal pokemon but evolves to marril water so plus.
    mareep electric pokemon
    patrat normal pokemon
    Riolu fighting pokemon
    Purrloin Dark pokemon
    Sewaddle Bug/Grass pokemon
    Pidove Normal/Flying pokemon
    Lillipup Normal pokemon

appear before the first gym.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    They like, must want to see a blood bath or something. The amount of Pokemon with really high stats is ridiculous.
    I wish they added Gyarados and Milotic, though. :c
    Woulda had my favorite Pokemon in one go. <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • ^Serebii said you obtain a shiny Gible from Alders grandson

Did GameFreak just do another "shiny Gyarados" stunt on us? (what I mean by that is a guaranteed shiny)

Anyway, the Gible gift is pretty neat and it makes up for the fact that Gible wasn't available in B/W.

And I just realized that the Pikachu family wasn't in the new Unova Dex. It's the mascot of Pokemon; it should be in there!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I have the full list to post on here now. Gunna do so in a spoiler cause its long.

Spoiler:

@Aquarias Genesect is #300. Its the only Pokemon that appears after Meloetta and seeing as the current Pokedex stops at #299 and they didn't post #300 even after playing through the game themselves, gotta think about why. Genesect has NOT been released yet. Its in the Pokedex, it'll be released later this summer when the Master Pokedex Book is out (Before that possibly).

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Pikachu isn't on the list? Yay a break for the little electric mouse Pokémon.
    A Shiny Gible? Sounds awesome now we only need a shiny Bagon to make up for the fact it wasn't in BW either...

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Damn, this thread is still active? On topic though, having a shiny Gible is kind of pointless though. It looks just like a normal Gible. On topic and somewhat contributive, all 3 lake legendaries have been confirmed? Nice. I heard that Latios was confirmed too. Can anyone confirm this?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Damn, this thread is still active? On topic though, having a shiny Gible is kind of pointless though. It looks just like a normal Gible. On topic and somewhat contributive, all 3 lake legendaries have been confirmed? Nice. I heard that Latios was confirmed too. Can anyone confirm this?

Latios is available for black 2 player, while Latias is available to White 2 players. They are both found in the same spot in the Dreamyard.
    These photos confirm this information:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back