• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Shiny Gen VI Legendaries Revealed

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    From the same leaker/hacker who brought us images of the hidden Legendaries in X&Y, Hoopa, Diancie, & Volcanion, and first game play pics of Mew, Fairy Arceus and more which all turned out to be true/verified when Pokemon Bank was released on X-Mas day in Japan.... The same Hacker/Leaker Posted some 3D models using a code/script to convert the geometry and textures from the ripped Pokemon X/Y data in Blender and along with the Texture Maps/Code that are used to determine the Shiny colors, they have revealed the Shiny colors for Xerneas, Zygarde, Mega Latios/Latias, and Hidden Legendaries.

They made the comment, "starting to think gamefreak devs may be colorblind", and I have to agree with them >.>

Lastly, they also commented that the texture mappings are glitchy and this is obvious with the incorrect/misaligned texture maps, but yes, they are the shiny textures below :D!

Spoiler:

For those who are eagerly awaiting Yveltal's Shiny Reveal, unfortunately the Leaker/Hacker has stated that the Yveltal model is buggy.. hopefully they are able to provide a screenshot soon :D!

Also please note, these images above are of the ripped 3D models alogn with their ripped textures within Blender, As an experienced user of 3D modeling software myself, what you are seeing above are flat colored models with just a simple texture and spotlight, so it's missing any atmospheric/environmental lighting and shine/materials that may be present in-game.. So in other words, above they may appear dull or ugly, but in-game they may appear much nicer and semi-glossy or richer/vibrant :)!

Source: https://twitter.com/smealum

***UPDATE*** with the official Reveal of Diancie on Valentines Day, Gamefreak/Nintendo also revealed (by accident?) the official Shiny version of Diancie:

[SPOILER] Shiny Gen VI Legendaries Revealed

Probably by accident, because shortly after Nintendo/Gamefreak posted this image on the official Pokemon X&Y website, within a couple of hours it was replaced by the normal non-shiny version (with an alternate description).

So this (accidental) reveal by Nintendo/Gamefreak just 100% verified that the above Shiny Reveals by Smealum days before the official Diancie reveal are indeed 100% real, so this means that it's easy to conclude that the Xerneas, Zygarde, Volcanion, Hoopa, and the Latios/Latias shiny versions too are 100% real as well.

***UPDATE 2/20/2014***

With recent release of Action Replay for X&Y, the above has been 100% Verified along with the Gen 6 and Latis shinies..

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yeah, some of those look good, some don't.

But does this mean that the Mega Latis are real? Cuz when I first saw them, I was like "nah, that **** aint real", but the fact that they've popped up again....

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years

But does this mean that the Mega Latis are real? Cuz when I first saw them, I was like "nah, that **** aint real", but the fact that they've popped up again....

Well the same person who revealed Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion is the one who revealed Latios/Latias mega evo, and revealed that they are unfortunately, the only hidden mega evolutions in the game. Also proof of their validity is if you remember, the also provided the screenshots way back in October of Mew (in battle and pokemon-amie) along with the others, and with Pokemon Bank's release, anyone can confirm that indeed those screenshots of Mew were definitely legitimate, so that means the others must most likely be legit as well!

They did provide in battle screenshots and pokemon-amie screenshots of the legendaries and such, also they recently (few days ago) provided their code/script for other 3DS/Rom hackers could also pull the geometry/textures from the decrypted game data and import the Pokemon 3D models and textures to blender.

So mainly due to this last tidbit and also the fact that their Mew leak can be confirmed by anyone now, I do have to say the Mega-Latis are most definitely real along with the other 3 hidden Pokemon/Legendaries and these Shiny reveals!

Last edited:
    Years

There is a lot of hackers claiming that m latis types are
    Latinos: dragon psychic ability: adaptability
    Latias: dragon fairy ability: multiscale
    Apparently there has been a whole lot of hacking going on into xys code, but a lot of main news veins are staying away from the leaked info.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    There is a lot of hackers claiming that m latis types are
    Latinos: dragon psychic ability: adaptability
    Latias: dragon fairy ability: multiscale
    Apparently there has been a whole lot of hacking going on into xys code, but a lot of main news veins are staying away from the leaked info.

Anyone speculating/rumoring besides what the hacker states himself is most likely false and rumor as they have no credibility unlike the hacker who's actually doing the leaked images. his creditability being when he leaked Mew in X/Y along with the legendaries and the mega latis way back in october, and then with pokemon bank's release, anyone with a Mew can 100% verify that his leak was 100% correct (mew looks exactly in game as he showed in battle and pokemon-amie).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I just got shiny Latios and Latias recently and I can tell you right now that I'm not handing them their Mega Stone if they're gonna be snot green like that. No sir.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    I just got shiny Latios and Latias recently and I can tell you right now that I'm not handing them their Mega Stone if they're gonna be snot green like that. No sir.

lol!!! the non-shiny versions looked MUCH better as purple :D!

also to be honest, i prefer the non-shiny latis over the shiny ones.. i am not fond of their yellow and green colors compared to normal red and blue..

Last edited:

Shhmew

Years
    Well now Volcanion doesn't look remotely like a water/fire type. ;c

Xerneas and Diancie are the only ones that look nice to me, but then again they don't even look much different than their original. :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Out of them all, I think shiny Volcanion would be my most favorite. Gold, pink, and blue seem to go really well together. Second favorite's probably Diancie, but the color scheme looks pretty similar to its original, though. @_@ Least favorites are definitely Latias and Latios.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I thought Shiny Xerneas was Red was Shiny Yveltal was Blue? If I don't get a Blue Yveltal I am going to be angry!!

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
    Lol. Hoopa, Volcanion, Zygarde, Xerneas all look pretty cool. No shiny Yveltal though? And Dianthe doesn't seem to be that different from it's normal colouring to me.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    Lol. Hoopa, Volcanion, Zygarde, Xerneas all look pretty cool. No shiny Yveltal though? And Dianthe doesn't seem to be that different from it's normal colouring to me.

The hacker was asked about Yveltal and their response was that the model is buggy. but hopefully it comes soon, I am curious just how ugly the colorblind devs @ Gamefreak made it.

I thought Shiny Xerneas was Red was Shiny Yveltal was Blue? If I don't get a Blue Yveltal I am going to be angry!!

Those were never real, just someone who hue shifted them or colored over in Photoshop.. it's especially obvious because Gamefreak does usually color shift each part individually. Notice how the horn colors aren't changed in the fake image>?

Also that photo used for that "red Xerneas" was from the pre-release X&Y Xerneas reveal:

Here's the original from during the Nintendo reveal: https://www.poketerra.com/upload/uploads/1373668811.jpg
    and here's the fake red one: https://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/k/kwaku/20131031/20131031114620.jpg

Exactly the same :P just been flipped horizontally and cropped a bit. *cough*fake*cough*

Lastly, it's kinda easy to logically hypothesize what color Yveltal will be, he will be an rich Orangeish Golden color.
    For example: look at Latias' color change from dull Red to dull Orangeish yellow or Scizor's Bright Red to Bright Yellow.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Question: can't we use a shiny Ditto to check what X, Y and Z's shiny forms would look like?

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    Question: can't we use a shiny Ditto to check what X, Y and Z's shiny forms would look like?

Unfortunately Ditto doesn't work like that. A Shiny Ditto would transform into the Non-Shiny Version of the Pokemon, same as a Normal Ditto would transform into the Shiny version of a Pokemon if your opponent was Shiny.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
    The hacker was asked about Yveltal and their response was that the model is buggy. but hopefully it comes soon, I am curious just how ugly the colorblind devs @ Gamefreak made it.

Ah, okay. I hope it looks just as cool. Darkblue and black would be awesome.

Years
    Anyone speculating/rumoring besides what the hacker states himself is most likely false and rumor as they have no credibility unlike the hacker who's actually doing the leaked images. his creditability being when he leaked Mew in X/Y along with the legendaries and the mega latis way back in october, and then with pokemon bank's release, anyone with a Mew can 100% verify that his leak was 100% correct (mew looks exactly in game as he showed in battle and pokemon-amie).

Well that is the most silly thing I've read. He is not the only hacker lol. Ppl have been hacking into the code so much! Haha, there is guy in my computer programming class that I can say I know physically that has hacked into y version lol.
    Go look all over the web, ppl on smog on are recognizing this info and already building strategy around their typing and abilities.
    Like pokemon xys code was infinitely impossible to break anyway lollol

Butttt i figure I also should add that the thread I got my info from on smogons forum state that smealum, the guy who first revealed volcanion,diancie and hoopa is the same that revealed their typings...
    A lot of this stuff is really old news that's why's I don't post a lot on rumors and spoiler threads, speculation threads usually have more fun ppl
    Just saying... their goes your credible hacker to back it up
    I personally could care less if we get anymore legends or what their type is lol
    Maybe you should give it a Google though

Last edited:

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    Shiny Diancie looks like she follows the same coloring pattern as shiny Carbink, with its rock turning black and all, so yeah there's definately some kind of connection between the two. Also:
    Latias: red
    Latios: blue
    Mega Latis: purple

and

shiny Latias: yellow
    shiny Latios: blue-greenish?
    shiny Mega Latis: green

So they might be color blind, but at least they know how paint colors work.

Back