• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Shiny Gen VI Legendaries Revealed

Gentle Grimer

Extremely Huggable
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Shiny Yveltal looks like a piece of bacon.

But yeah, I'm very happy with the shiny versions, it's nice to see the trio following a little bit of colour theme as well.

Shiny Az's Floette looks nice too.
    Spoiler:

Years
    yep of course, else it wouldn't be in the game :P along with the hidden legendaries, hidden lati megastones, the hidden Vivillon Patterns, and miscellaneous hidden items.
    I probably as hardcore waiting for the floette as much as the event legends. I hope it keeps its flower when it breeds...I also hope it can evolve into florges... dat black flower

Years
    If those really are what they look like... Shiny Yveltal looks cool, but I found shiny Xerneas to be a little bit disappointing. I liked the colored antlers, so not seeing them here I kinda missed. Shiny Zygarde, however, that looks sick.

Years
    I am also super glad that we don't have a Multiscaled dragon/ fairy M Latias
    would have to build a team with a check for him every time if that rumor turned out to be true... so much power...
    I still think that latias may end up getting a little more stat coverage which will make it more of a well rounded lati this time around capable multi tasking
    while latios may become a super deadly sweeper... til florges sais hi

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
    eww Shiny Xerneas is really unappealing to me, it looks like it's a unfinished version of it's old sprite (at least to me) and shiny Zygarde is really weird as well, i am now no longer disappointed these are shiny locked :)

overdid

queen
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    It's like they didn't even try to make them look good. :c

I'm also still unforgiving for not introducing Zygarde.

Gentle Grimer

Extremely Huggable
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    If those really are what they look like... Shiny Yveltal looks cool, but I found shiny Xerneas to be a little bit disappointing. I liked the colored antlers, so not seeing them here I kinda missed. Shiny Zygarde, however, that looks sick.

The image in the OP is Xerneas in Normal Mode. This is what it looks like in Active Mode with its glorious coloured antlers intact.
    Spoiler:

Years
    Shiny Yveltal looks the best to me. He looks like a T-bone steak, but he still looks the best. Xerneas and Zygarde still look cool though.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    Shiny Yveltal looks the best to me. He looks like a T-bone steak, but he still looks the best. Xerneas and Zygarde still look cool though.

I think it looks more like Bacon :P

Also they look way way better in-game in your possession, than they do in the photos above.

Zygarde is the best in my opinion :P!

Back