• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Merged your thread on you getting HeartGold here. As it is possible that official gaming store locations such as places in New York may have the game released a few days earlier, it's best to discuss it in here so we don't spoil anything for anyone that isn't known yet. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    I stopped buy a few gamestops on my way back home and asked if they had it. they all said "umm yes sunday would you like to pre-order" I replied "no thanks i just bought it from another gamestore" haha

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    yea.. i told the game store to call me when they got the load. and i actually missed the call. but most stores should get it tomorrow. if its not an official OFFICIAL store (gamestop, best buy etc) then they should sell early

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Is that true....? Cause i wanna chill afterwards but most of me friends cant go to the mall on sunday.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    OMG *goes into hyper fanboy mode* You got it, you have to post some pictures pronto! I can't believe they sold it to you early~ *getsjealous*

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    As exciting as this is, lets not start running off-topic now you guys. Only a few more days for those in the US to get theirs as well. If you wish to post any images, then I suggest using the HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies thread we have made, thank you.

You will need to have up to 15 posts before you can post images. I just don't recommend spamming anywhere to get there too soon ... please. D:

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    oh haha well thanks. and umm i have the pics so pm i guess? (i wsih there was a way to do screens of a ds game ON the ds -__-)

Years
    Oh my gosh x 10. I saw the video, and I'm already in love with the game. Much nostalgia, and I love the new text as well. I had to stop it to prevent me from spoiling the rest.

If you haven't played the English version yet, it's best not to read.

Spoiler:

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
    Excited!

The PokeWalker is so awesome and it's super cute and shiny, too! I'm going to put it on my belt, while I'm at school. It'll be a leveling convenience! :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Merged your thread on who has the game in English here as there apparently is another member who received their game a few days earlier than planned. -_- Best place here right now so no one gets spoiled too early on what they might be missing. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back