• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    For the first one just take the long way around and approach it from the back.

For the second one, chase it to the top right corner. You'll notice three squares that look like they have some logs spread on the floor. Walking on any of the tiles will make the Farfetch'd look towards your direction. Your goal is to make the Farfetch'd face right and then approach it from the left.
    Credits to the guy on GameSpot Forum

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    YESSSSSSSS! All the gym leaders are going to be available for rebattle later on according to Pokebeach with a full team with Pokemon from all four regions ranging from lv. 48 (only two of these and their on Falkner's and Bugsy's team) all the way up to a lv. 72 Pidgeot on Gary's Team.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Pokébeach has just announced that all 16 Gym Leaders can be re-battled. Here are the teams. (unconfirmed)

Spoiler:

Xeo

Years
    I'm slower than an old man. D:

Love this game so far, and I also like how you can hear the sea when you stand near the water.

Xeo

Years
    @xeo yes i know and the footsteps =] what part you up to?

Going to Mr. Pokemon's house. My Pokemon's level 7 now. :D

XD The tree spat a berry at me.

EDIT : It froze after leaving Mr. Pokemon's house. And I didn't save. D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    that sucks.........sry........ mine barely freezes anymore I'm in the third gym

Xeo

Years
    that sucks.........sry........ mine barely freezes anymore I'm in the third gym

It doesn't freeze anymore for me. I'm going back to New Bark Town. :)

Rival battle music is awesome. :D

...Only, whats that small thing on his shirt?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    No idea didn't notice it I'm currently battling Whitney.
    EDIT: just beat Whitney, um you're gonna like the level decrease between attract imbolizing you and stomp flinching you and the fact that Miltank just eats yor attacks. I only beat her cuz i had a critical hit with 6 hp left -__________-

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    I'm in olivine, level 33 Quilava. I can't find Strength (Maybe you have to do something first) and I can't seem to find a way to the top of the lighthouse.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Strength is no longer needed for Chuck's gym according to Pokebeach so its no longer accessible until Mt. Mortar.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Ok, cool. Found my way in the lighthouse

Screenshot time.

[SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Last edited:

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Sorry can't help you with that one. Don't know when I will get my first chance to play it.

Edit: misread your post.

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    just arrived in Goldenrod City, caught a Drowzee and traded it for a Machop in the poke mart, training it for the gym battle with whitney (after that it's going back in the pc)

Years
    Can you guys post more pics? This game looks awesome. I'm jealous because I want to play and I don't know where any roms are. :/

I went on youtube and saw the animations for Falkner, Bugsy and Whitney. I got excited when I saw Falkner and Bugsy, but when I saw Whitney hop it was funny. XD

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Guys, anyone knows how to get Strength? The guy who previously did doesn't give it to me now.
    P.S, the lighthouse is awesome. And it has a lift <3

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Since you don't need it for Chuck's Gym anymore, I think you're given it later; I don't really know :(
    Oh...that's right...I forgot all those puzzles were added. Thanks

Anyways, i'm in the lighthouse (not anymore, game crashed, I need to save more...), and a gate is blocking the way to the 5th gym leader and her Ampharos. What should I do, get the secret potion first? Or...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back