• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
What you talkin' bout my mama? HEY GUYS LET'S POINT AND LAUGH AT PEOPLE!!! *points at self* Haha...what a loser! XD *GASP* TH-TH-THERE'S A PIGEON ON TH-TH-THE ROOF!!! w00t! Hey guys want some bacon? I don't really... I want some Co Co Cola! XD

Sankari

...gone.
Years
I have a twinky in my closet that's been there for fifteen weeks and it has turned purple!
*takes a bite out of deformed twinky*
Ooh, and the inside is crunchy!
Put that in your smoke and pipe it!

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
SPon11 said:
I have a twinky in my closet that's been there for fifteen weeks and it has turned purple!
*takes a bite out of deformed twinky*
Ooh, and the inside is crunchy!
Put that in your smoke and pipe it!
*Puts into pipe and tries to smoke it*
It won't work!

Sawyer

���
Years
*pulls out pencil* ROTTEN CRACKERS ROTTEN CRACKERS YELLOW DOLL SODA CYCLE ORANGE arooooooooma arooooooooma >_< we fly away! *turns orange* galagong carismalommisloellow do you hear me say? pleeeeeeeaaaaseeeee oh babbbbyyy oh yeah baby oh yeah thinking of the way you make me feeeeeeeel toniiiiiiiggggght it's hard to let it gooooooooooooooo

Sankari

...gone.
Years
ACManga said:
*pulls out pencil* ROTTEN CRACKERS ROTTEN CRACKERS YELLOW DOLL SODA CYCLE ORANGE arooooooooma arooooooooma >_< we fly away! *turns orange* galagong carismalommisloellow do you hear me say? pleeeeeeeaaaaseeeee oh babbbbyyy oh yeah baby oh yeah thinking of the way you make me feeeeeeeel toniiiiiiiggggght it's hard to let it gooooooooooooooo
I'm Simple and Clean! Just Simple and Clean! What a glorious feeling, I'm small and unseen! XDXDXD

Back