• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness!

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
  • *hugz giant beavers*
    So cuddly! lol
    Anywho....
    If i think I think you think I think you think me think I think you're thinking I think you think I think you think I'm thinking you think I think you think I'm thinking......
    If the wheels on the bus don't go round and round.......does the bus still go around the town!? O.0

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Which came first, chicken or the egg?
    Just think backwards: which came first: can or can opener?
    ?
    I think I know! Can opener! Just think...Long ago, millions of years ago...a man, a person...a cave person--invents the can opener.
    "I love this thing!" He says. "But what do I do with it? You know what I need? A can!"
    And hence it was that the can was invented. And so, the cave person uses the can opener to open the can! Do you know what he finds in the can?
    ~Hot Dogs!?
    ~Frogs!?
    ~CHICKEN!!!
    See? Case closed!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    PIKA2 said:
    *Sends sublimental messages!*

WORSHIP JEREMY! WORSHIP JEREMY!!

..that's not really subliminal XD
    *coughdontworshipjeremyworshipclairecough* XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • DON'T WORSHIP CLAIRE!!! WORSHIP JEREMY!!! For everybody who worships me gets a free cookie!

*Cough.*restrictionsapplylimitedsupplyresultsmayvery.*Cough.*

XD

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    *Worships Jeremy* I WANNA COOKIE! *Turns Into cookie Zombie* Fear meh and my army of Nippon Ichi Games! *Throws Fallen Angel Flonne At jeremy* Wow This is an honor! I threw a video game character at a mod!
    This thread Is Spamilicious!

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Clank want his own show.Oh wait,he does.Nefarious is a BIG watcher.(spoon,i LOVE that series)*Shoots Spoon with RY3NO*Eat that!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    *Eats Marona* Now I can summon Phantoms! **Throws up Marona* Uh.... Hiya! *Marona Hits Matt with Tree*Owwie... Am I the only one Who uses A tree as a main Weapon For Marona? should Start that game over///

Back