• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I like cycling, tennis and badminton. For watching, I like football.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I don't watch sports, but I do play a couple. I find sports way too boring to sit down and watch on the tv. However, I do like going to stadiums and watching it live once in a while.

As far as playing them, I do play tennis and frisbee golf. Well, I played tennis in high school. I still frequently play frisbee golf, and it's pretty fun. I may not be that good, but at least the trees got what was coming to them for growing where I was throwing.

Sirfetch’d

I used to enjoy watching a little bit of sports with my family, but eventually lost interest for most of it. As for playing though, I never actually played any sports growing up outside of those that we were forced to play in gym class. Even if I wanted to play I probably wouldn't have because I always sucked at every one of them!

Years
  • Played tennis and badminton competitively through high school; only play both recreationally now. Although the only sport that I will watch is tennis and that only applies to the male players.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I play tennis, football and volleyball, quite a lot. I watch those same sports plus rugby.

Years
  • Wow, lots of tennis people! I'm surprised and very pleased to see that 8)

I'm an avid tennis fan and player, competitively as well. Been playing for three years now, looking to get a college scholarship through it. As far as watching foes, I watch tennis constantly, but am also a big fan of American football, basketball, and football too but mostly during the WC d:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • not sure if this should be in c&m... but whatever

I've played my fair share of sports throughout my life which include the variety of football, baseball, soccer, basektball, track, cross country, swimming, wrestling, and golf.

As of right now I run xc and track for my high school. Didn't do any real team sports last year cause I was testing the waters, but I plan on doing a couple this year.

For watching I enjoy watching Football the most then basketball, baseball, and soccer :3
    Favorite teams are University of Georgia, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Braves, and Barcelona (don't know too much about europe soccer, but it's fun to watch)

Years
  • I hate watching sports. I can play tennis and badminton. I used to be into gymnastics and was rather good at it until I broke my arm. Everything else, I failed at.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I enjoy watching football (the actual one, played with feet), i'm looking forward to the new season starting so that there's actually something on TV.

I've been to a handful of games before, mostly to see the team closest to where I live, Sunderland AFC. A few of my friends are big SAFC fans and a couple have season tickets, so I get invited along from time to time.

I also like to play football, though i've never been good enough to go further than just kicking a ball about with friends.

As far as other sports go, I quite like playing tennis, though I couldn't sit and watch a tennis match. I'm not a fan of watching any other sports either.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Yep, I love sports. My all time favorite sport has been ice hockey. Always has been and always will be. I've always wanted to play it, but that's kind of a hard sport to play in rural Missouri considering there's only like 3 ice rinks that I know of within 30 miles and all of them just do regular ice skating. I'm a Blues fan and I bandwagon other St. Louis teams when they make the playoffs.

I played football, soccer, and baseball growing up.

I played defense in soccer and i sucked at it. I was a left fielder at baseball, I was good at playing in the field, but sucked at batting. I played tight end/linebacker on my high school football team, but I got kicked off the team for bad grades in school lol. And I was pretty good at bowling, even placing in a few state youth tournaments.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I like sports, but I'm not very good at being competitive. I do athletics, rounders, basketball and tennis in school, but I usually just do it in non-competitive formats, so just after school clubs. As for on TV I live by the Manchester United football stadium, and everybody I know supports them and watches it on TV, so I watch it with my family occasionally too :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Limey-chan said:
    i'm looking forward to the new season starting so that there's actually something on TV.

So all the actual TV shows that people put a lot of effort into writing, acting, directing etc aren't good enough for you? :P

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • So all the actual TV shows that people put a lot of effort into writing, acting, directing etc aren't good enough for you? :P

Ha, nah, I don't think it's a case of not being well-written/directed/acted, as i'm sure a lot of them are, I just find it difficult to dedicate the time to following a series all the way through.

Sports like football games are ideal time-killers on days off, and good socially as you can watch them with friends over a few pints. Or perhaps that's just my alcoholism talking, idek.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I play softball but it's really not through my own choice and I would quit if I could. I'm just not really good at playing sports especially those that need you to make a lot of quick decisions ~_~ I don't really watch sports either. Dunno. Not a sports gal, really.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I don't like to watch sports unless it's like strong man competitions or ninja warrior. I like to play football though, I can throw pretty far and accurate and then I'm a tank when I run. And I like to do shotput and discus.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I watch sports more than I play. Although when I was younger I played various sports like Badminton, Softball, and participated in swim team.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I joined Kyudo Club, by force thought. I grew to love it as I continued, even though i'm not the type of girl that likes to play Sports. I'm not sure if Kyudo is considered a Sport in other countries, but it is here.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I used to do Badminton, but then the club I was in shut down so I really don't have a place to play anymore (no guys, outdoor Badminton is the worst. The wind is everywhere.)

I'm not the type to watch sports though. :/

EDIT: Oh right, I also did Taekwondo, only up to the green belt though. P:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • That question is self explanatory. Soccer people! Well, I specifically watch the world cups, Mexican league, USA league, the European leagues, and Sub 17

Back