• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    So all the actual TV shows that people put a lot of effort into writing, acting, directing etc aren't good enough for you? :P

in fairness you could say that most football today is just live-action drama. ;]

anyway, i don't watch much football any more because of... the above. the players are getting ever-increasingly pathetic and it's getting to be more about the show and less about the match. other sports i'd watch if they were on but rarely make a point of it.

as for playing, nowhere near as much as i used to. i played tennis, football, hockey and cricket and i ran a lot before coming to uni, but then that adjustment period + getting ill for a while lead to me not doing any of those so much any more. tbh i used to be really up for anything other than swimming. i do on occasion still go for a run though. i'd quite like to pick up some other more unusual sports like climbing or snowboarding or something but those are so much more of a commitment and are usually more expensive than the more 'usual' ones.

Sports like football games are ideal time-killers on days off, and good socially as you can watch them with friends over a few pints. Or perhaps that's just my alcoholism talking, idek.

this man gets it. despite what i said earlier, bringing a pub into the equation immediately changes everything. 8)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    My main sports are swimming, tennis and badminton. What I mean by main sports is that I believe those are the ones I'm better at as compared to others. Others that I've played before but do not consider myself especially good at include football (soccer), pool, table tennis, ice skating, basketball, volleyball, handball, netball and teakwondo (black belt but lost almost all skills). The only sport I actually like watching is tennis. Huge Roger Federer fan! <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I enjoy watching and playing sports. Before I worked at McDonalds and got fat I wrestled and ran track. Sports were fun, especially in high school, but I wanted money so I decided to quit. I also played sports when I was younger.

In about a month I will be traveling the country playing rugby for my university.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    When it comes to sports, I hardly watch any sports. Course I did participate in sports when I was younger. The sports I did back when I was elementary school were TeeBall and Pitching Machine, the later of which I have bad memories of. I also did Cross Country Running during my senior year of high school.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    I enjoy swimming a lot and have previously partaken in galas. I also formed a badminton team in High School and was on the netball team.They're the only sports I play and I only watch swimming.

Back