• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Moonlight Dreams said:
    Arcy, please, do anything! Even toss a HAWT picture of Billie Joe in the air so it takes her a long time to catch, just get her evil eyes and hisses away from me! ;-;
    *Ish hiding behind Arcy*
    *Gives Moony a pic of Billie* Give it to Eli then slowly back away. XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Eliana said:
    *hiss* No snake, I am simply saying that Billie is mine thanks XD
    --
    No..*growl* Billie is MINE! XD

Umm, ok then.

*Slowly backs up*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    Sure Andy, sure... you just keep thinking that's what happened! XD

o_o; I'm so exhausted that I'm in a hyper/sarcastic mood. Weird. O_o;;
    Bu...But it's the truth, I know it. She logged off at 10:14 pm my time and my post was at 10:15 pm my time. So there, she was on when I typed it and off when I posted. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    Ookay... but, while that may be true, how do we know you didnt start typing the post at 10:14-something which would be after she left? =o Cuz you know, a minute is a fairly long time! Ha!

Either that or you type really slow... O_o

o_o;
    Maybe I started at 10:12 and got done with my post at 10:15. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Okies, so you're saying it took 3 minutes to type this:

Arcanine said:
    *Gives Moony a pic of Billie* Give it to Eli then slowly back away. XD

Then the second part of what I said would be the answer... you type slow. XD

*collapses* I think I'm going to go to bed soon... I haven't slept a lot since last weekend basically. x_x But I can't go just yet...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    Okies, so you're saying it took 3 minutes to type this:

Then the second part of what I said would be the answer... you type slow. XD

*collapses* I think I'm going to go to bed soon... I haven't slept a lot since last weekend basically. x_x But I can't go just yet...
    Well I don't always hang around the DCC waiting for replies. I go to other threads, and forums and so on. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I never said you did! XD

Your example was that you started typing it at 10:12 and finished at 10:15. That's 3 minutes. o_o; That would mean you spent that time writing up one reply... not that you waited around for others to post... I think. O_o;

Okay, I'm tired and when I'm tired I get confused easily. XD So how about we just say I won and be done with it! ^^

I find it kind of funny that we're bickering over something that happened about an hour ago! XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    I never said you did! XD

Your example was that you started typing it at 10:12 and finished at 10:15. That's 3 minutes. o_o; That would mean you spent that time writing up one reply... not that you waited around for others to post... I think. O_o;

Okay, I'm tired and when I'm tired I get confused easily. XD So how about we just say I won and be done with it! ^^

I find it kind of funny that we're bickering over something that happened about an hour ago! XD
    Ok deal, you won.... wait, what did I just say? XD

Sleep feels so far away when PC is kind of dead. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back