• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke R

Member #1950
Years
  • Well, just to complete the Dog/Fowl collection, two sprites:

Spriters club
    Arcanine/Latios
    Spriters club
    Ninetales/Latias

P.S. Hey blitzallchamp, your post was the 400th of this thread!

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Can I join? Right now pretty much the only thing I know how to recolor sprites but I can learn more. Also, if anyone has some plain, ordinary Pokemon sprites I can use,I'd be grateful(right now all I have is Pikachus,so I can't do much). Here is a Pokemon I made,Unichu!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Thanks for telling me Eliana. Here is a Pirate Pikachu that I entered in the Sprite Contest! (not the club's contest,the other one) EDIT: I have tried right-clicking (or is it left-clicking? Not that I can't tell my left from my right,but I have a weird mouse with 3 different places you can click with) the sprites at Pokemon Elite 2000,but I can't save them with my other sprites,which isn't good because whenever I save sprites in a place separate from my other ones, my paint program doesn't except the separate ones. Maybe I should try your site(what is your site?).EDIT: I got a few sprites from somewhere else. Not many, but a few. I still need more though.EDIT: I thought I had those sprites,but I really didn't(Well,I got some,but not many.). It doesn't really bother me though. I made Umbrechu a few hours ago, the first cross between Pokemon that I ever made on a computer. It's my best sprite yet in my opinion! I'm proud of it. I attached it. The others were all pretty much experiments with colors and other things,but this one was a little more serious.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I'm using Paint and I don't know how to put two pics on the canvas at a time. Could someone tell me please? Thanks in advance!

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • ?H?ϧ said:
    Can I join the club?? One of my sprites:
    Spriters club
    Herablasticunonite!(Heracross/Articuno/Dragonite/Blastoise) Cool??
    Awesome sprites! You're really good.
    -
    Well, pika-mew, I don't know if you allow me but I just redid the Umbrechu
    Spriters club
    -
    Spriters club
    Spriters club
    Recolored Crystal characters (Whitney colors).
    Spriters club
    A thing from Episode 12 (Cool Trainer colors).
    Spriters club
    A Green Donphan (Tyranitar and Snorlax colors).

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Chris your sprites are great! Are you any good at making original sprites 'cos we could use some one that is that good at spriting for our game.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • I don't think I can make 'em! I tried but it came out of horror!! Yikes!!

LOL I like the Fat norman!!

Look at this one:
    Spriters club

LOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back