• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
  • You need to smooth out some of the areas where the sprite rounds... like where the left year connects to the head, and the very top of the head itself. You may want to anti-alias a little to make the lines look better.

Years
  • Holaa ^^
    Been away for some time now.
    Made some new sprites.

Spriters Showcase Thread

I do like the paterns, but I can do better.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Meh not really my favorite, like the idea though.

Some Constructive Critism is highly appreciated ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Crosell: I think repositioning the blue one's tail would help. I thought there was a spine coming out of his back. You could also try shading the tip of the tail so it doesn't look like it's growing out of the shoulder.

The second one's neck tendon shading ends abruptly. I'd extend that all the way to the collar piece and antialias it a bit more. His head shape also appears smashed, maybe round out the back of the head a little?

Years
  • Thanks for your reply ^^
    well, I could reposition the tail abit, but it will mean the fake itself needs to get changed around abit.
    The second one, well lets just say it was an older sprite of mine, which I just coloured and posted.
    Thanks for your reply again ^^

Dark_Soull

Dark_Soul xD
    Years
  • Dark_Soull Gallery Tiles

Hello I am new to this but I think I had some luck the first time, here my tiles:

Spriters Showcase Thread

I hope they like.

Good Bye

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    those... ARE EXCELLENT!!!!!Your shading is excellent, concept (roof looks similar to RSE but otherwise) is great, and you've really captured the Pokemon style. You are new to the site, are you new to spriting as well, because if these are your first sprites then, WOW

Dark_Soull

Dark_Soul xD
    Years
  • those... ARE EXCELLENT!!!!!Your shading is excellent, concept (roof looks similar to RSE but otherwise) is great, and you've really captured the Pokemon style. You are new to the site, are you new to spriting as well, because if these are your first sprites then, WOW
    Thanks...... if I'm new.

new tiles and I'm creating my style:

Spriters Showcase Thread

I hope you will enjoy it.

Good Bye

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Spriters Showcase Thread

Made this sprite for my sister. I used Dratini's eyes, Wigglytuff's mouth and Alakazam's ears. Everything else is scratch.
    But something bothers me... Help?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I made another sprite.
    Evolution of dunsparce.

Spriters Showcase Thread
    I like it :)

Constructive Critism is appreciated!

That's awesome stuff bud. I love it. Dunsparce is one of my faves and seeing such a well made evo is pretty nice ahaha. i think you got everything pretty good, the anatomy, shading etc all looks fine. the wings look a teeny bit different to each other but i guess that's probably the angles they're at.

Years
  • Can I get some critiques on this sprite?
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Personally the only problem I have with it is the shading.
    If anyone has any other suggestions though that'd be great.

Years
  • That's awesome stuff bud. I love it. Dunsparce is one of my faves and seeing such a well made evo is pretty nice ahaha. i think you got everything pretty good, the anatomy, shading etc all looks fine. the wings look a teeny bit different to each other but i guess that's probably the angles they're at.

Thanks for your reply.!
    YEa I agree with the wings, it was probably the space so I had some problems making the other wing fit into it.
    Also I think dunsparce deserves a evolution, since he looks kinda baddass for a little worm haha!

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    yea the old one looked like the antenna was going striaght up while this one actually bends. nice job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back