• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    no i meant the legs :P...they're supposed to start after the head...at the thorax...but since there is a lack of a thorax it should actually start underneath the abdomen...

Ah true! xD
    Geuss my views on bugs have been altered due to Pokemon lol. xD
    Anyways bak to topic.

Increasing contrast between the greens would be good and reworking the legs as they look pretty awkward and not positioned correctly. Specifically front right limb and hind left limb (our right and left btw)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Spriters Showcase Thread

currently faceless because I can't sprite facial features just yet.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    These are my first OW's EVER!! They are for the progressing hack raging fury.
    The female hero is Scarlet and the male hero is Sky.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Spriters Showcase Thread

Here is the gif for the female.
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Here is the gif for the male.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

P.S. Don't steal them; just critique them, please.

Last edited:
    Years
    ya im sorry i forgot to give credit (my bad)XD
    i changed the coloring some to make it look lighter colored, but the minis i made and the back sprite i made are completely mine

Years
    Although I consider that like any other recolour, there is someone that sprited it and the sprite belongs to them. You should at least notify them that you're doing some recolours because some people might not want you to use their sprites or modify them in any way.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I tried doing a Carvanha pre evo, it turned out like this;
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    The was supposed to look a little like a star, but I guess I messed that up. xD
    Constructive crit would be nice.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    I think that it would look better if the face of the fish was more forward looking, the line of the forehead is just too straight the way it is. Then, try babying it up by making the eyes bigger and rounded. The shading is pretty good though, just try adjusting the shaping. Good Luck!

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    Hey, I've been working on some sprites for my hack, and I think there is something wrong with the eyes/face of the trainer, can anyone figure it out?

(Also tell me what you think of it please :) )

Spriters Showcase Thread

Years
    These are my wolves that I made

Balto: Wolf pup Pokemon.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Fenrir: Divine wolf Pokemon
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Adalwolf: Noble wolf Pokemon
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Notice how the coloring gets lighter as it evolves, it supposed to show that its becoming more like enlightened and powerful

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    My thread may be locked, but I have been slightly busy. I revamped Tadittle's sprite (aka. "the happy guy." :P), so what do you think?

Before:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

After:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Much better, in my opinion. And it's more of an accurate size now. But I want to know what you guys think. :)

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    These are my wolves that I made

Balto: Wolf pup Pokemon.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Fenrir: Divine wolf Pokemon
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Adalwolf: Noble wolf Pokemon
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Notice how the coloring gets lighter as it evolves, it supposed to show that its becoming more like enlightened and powerful

They aren't even pixel art. ._.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Spriters Showcase Thread

It's meant to be a flying type evolution, and I think it's the first time I've submitted an evolution of an already existing Pokemon. I'm quite proud of it, although I guess it doesn't scream "flying type!" :\

Years
    I made my own custom pokemon trainer! :P
    Thoughts?

Spriters Showcase Thread

I don't think you need that many hues for some simpler shading like Pokémon has. If you looked at official trainer sprites, you can easily see the way they shade their trainers with. You could also practice some hue-shifting as well.https://[IMG

Last edited:

Nam

Years
    Actually, I wasn't really trying to make him like the game's pokemon trainer, I wanted to give it that personal touch -just for show. xP
    But I will make another version, following Pokemon's shading style just to see how it looks. :P

The link you gave me leads to a blank page...
    Although, I managed to get the Color Ramp tutorial to work. It seems like I'll have to practice it a bit. xP

Thanks for replying. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back