• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
It's actually a bit too large to be a sprite. More of a small pixel art.
It's saved in .jpeg, never save in .jpeg, save in .png
Work on shading. A LOT. Including the outline, the outline is too blocky, and too black. Start out with recoloring. Then with fusions. Work with some real Pokemon sprites before scratching.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Here are some of mine.
Fusion of FURRET and AERODACTYL - FURERODACTYL
aeroseniortj2.png

Fusion of CYNDAQUIL and WOOPER - Name needed
felinofakedi6.png

Fusion of BELLSPROUT and KADABRA - Name needed
knofensaoj3.png

Fusion of DRAGONAIR and LAPRAS - DRAGOLAS
dragolascopylu1.png

Fusion of PIDGEOTTO and ARTICUNO - ARTICOTTO
arktobaef6.png

All pics are D/P fakes.

Comments, please.

Btw, I'm planning to make a RSE-style version of Pokémon Colosseum's Phenac City (is it the right English name ??? well... this city). With scratch houses&buildings, and so on.
The problem is that I no longer own the Pokémon Colosseum game (it was my brother's and he sold it), so I'm unable to check where are the buildings, what they look like...
Do you know where I could find a whole map of the town ? Or a video of some player walking through ? (Meh, my English is so baaaad...). Thank you in advance...
OKay here are the 3 parts of Phenac. I had colosseum and XD but now nothing of both. All 3 pics are very simplified arts. (It took 1o mins or so.) But maybe it will help you. Ici la image de Phenac Ville.(This is a bad french sentence. I really can write/speak better Englisch and German. I forgot to put the market in. But If I were you I would change the town anyway.

Part 1
phenacqv9.png

Part 2
phenac2xy5.png

The 3 part isn't needed. It's only the big colosseum.

Last edited:

nickwarr_182

The Bringer Of Destruction
Years
First work: Color Mod...

Here's the image I did. It's a colour mod, so don't expect anything shiny.

Just give a rating and any advice if you want.

Years
Sorry, but you should've revised the rules. You need 4 examples of your sprites to start a thread. Otherwise three or less would belong in the Spriters Showcase thread...which I shall be moving this to shortly.

~Moved

Piplup Master

Piplup is my Favorite Pokemon
Years
It's actually a bit too large to be a sprite. More of a small pixel art.
It's saved in .jpeg, never save in .jpeg, save in .png
Work on shading. A LOT. Including the outline, the outline is too blocky, and too black. Start out with recoloring. Then with fusions. Work with some real Pokemon sprites before scratching.

Already have done some mixes
flgonandmoliticmix.jpg

reallyhardmix.png

showoff.jpg

Newnewnewsig-1.png

Yeah these ^^ are my first ones so there not as good

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Piplup Master and charmander07, simple comments such as the ones you have posted are not allowed. Make sure that in the future your comments contain constructive points.

Awesome cool flames................
Do NOT bypass the character limit. It's there for a reason.

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
Years
Young Steven Sprite, Help me!

ok, im trying to make a character that resembles a young Steven.
I have nearly finished the face forward sprite and seek advice before completing the other sides.

I think that I need to change the clothes a little, but the hair is exactly like old steven.

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
Years
YAY! my first mix!

I call it Dunorith!

ADDED: I have now done my 2nd one, I call it Vulpeon.

ADDED: I made my 3rd one called Gratios but I used too many groundon parts and you can't see latios.

Last edited:

Kolase

Your pile of happy coal.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2007
I mainly just use Dragonfree's Sprite Generator. I can't exactly post the URL to it, as I don't have fifteen posts, so Google it, and see if it gets you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back