• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sprites extracted! Discussion.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I tink Vaporeon should have kept its Platinum sprite. It made me appreciate it more.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lol, he said one of many! XD

And personally,I think Persian got a goodone this time around. Impressed with Ariados too and ts overworld.

xXI JOE IXx

Anyway, on to dodgy trainer sprites XD. What do you think of Blaines? He looks like robotnik XD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • I see that we have a lance back sprite that means the rocket battle will be a double yay Just one thing though exactly how have you got these???

Holy wow. XD You get to battle with Lance?? Friggin' awesome. LOL

I'm soooo glad I got my copy of Soul Silver!!!! ^^

On another note - Suicune's sprite is awesome. XD

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Red and Blue's sprites look epic!

They still look like kids, though. Funny thing is, they're 13. HGSS and its original version takes place 3 years after RB and FRLG, remember?

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • I love the new style of their sprites, they're all really really good. The brightness looks awesome.

My favorite sprite is Scizor's, it's pure epic.*_*
    Also, Lugia's sprite has finally changed! It's been a while seeing Lugia in a different position really...or pose.
    Ho-Oh's sprite has the same pose, but finally they made the head bigger.n_n Is it bigger? Something seems different other than the color usage/brightness...hmm..Oh well I really like it.xD

What I'm really proud of is Sneasel's sprite. FINALLY Sneasel looks awesome! I mean in gold in silver he looked cool enough, then he didn't look as cool in the FRLG/RS games, then he looked even more terrible on DDPt, and finally he looks awesome. They could've changed Weavile's sprite but oh well. I like Weavile's sprite how it is anyway.n_n

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im glad the Legendary Trio got good sprites ts time around. The have been ugly for years til now.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Anyway, on to dodgy trainer sprites XD. What do you think of Blaines? He looks like robotnik XD
    I think he looks kinda like Colonel Sanders myself.
    They still look like kids, though. Funny thing is, they're 13. HGSS and its original version takes place 3 years after RB and FRLG, remember?
    Red and Blue actually did grow quite a bit in size if you compare their sprites. It's very little growth, but did you honestly expect them to grow a beard or something between the ages of 10 and 13? They're still kids.

Back