• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites I made (gee...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    not too shabby...its pretty good...dang it! only a couple more posts till i can open up my shop...=-)

Thanks, I saw you're spriting for 4 years. That's a pretty long time, only I saw a mistake everyone makes...the siameses...noone, and then I really mean noone edits the shading! Anyways, the rest looked really good, but this is my thread, so I'll better discuss my own :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Yeah, it will...but I really need more practise...I may start a Gengardex on AWF, lots 'o Gengar requests there :P

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    The Quilava/Charmeleon fusion are OK. I can't say much about any of your other sprites. Not very good at all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    The Quilava/Charmeleon fusion are OK. I can't say much about any of your other sprites. Not very good at all.

Ok, not very constuctive criticism...you're not the first one though. Guys, please...if you want to say something about my sprites, please give reasons why you think that! If you only say if it's good or bad, I can't get a better spriter at all...please first think of that ;)

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    The Quilava/Charmeleon fusions are great! Even though they have copy + pasted parts, they blend really well. n_n The re-elemented starters and Scizor person are good as well.

And the D/P's Pokémon Mansion devamp's cool too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    hey unit rico i really wanna see some new stuff

Hehe...me 2...I'm kinda working on a mix between Raikou, Zangoose and Luxray, but I'm not progressing very much. I'm not that much into spriting anymore, but as soon as I got time I make some more ;)

~Cya, UnitRico

P.S. Please don't hate me after this xD

EDIT: Yay! Update! Zangoose-Luxray-Raikou mix finished±
    Sprites I made (gee...)

Last edited:
    Back