• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spyro: Year Of The Dragon [Videos]

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • This was the first level where I could remember absolutely nothing about it. The name was unfamiliar, and while the LP managed to jog my memory, I honestly thought I'd not played it at all when going through the game originally! For me, it reminded me a lot of the Ghibli film The Cat Returns, which ends up being about a girl being married off to a cat Prince. Anyhoo, good video, as per usual. Now I'm just looking forward to the Boss of this level... and Agent 9 of course!

Years
  • I do remember that level, just because these stupid witches always caused me so much grief - when I replayed this game one or two years ago, I got through almost anything pretty smoothly, but here I lost >20 lifes, probably 4 times more than what I lost in the entire rest of the game. Probably the most annoying part of the game that doesn't involve ice.
    ... and then you even won the round where the floor is acid in two attempts. How many failed ones did you cut out?
    smilie%20zunge%20raus.png

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I do remember that level, just because these stupid witches always caused me so much grief - when I replayed this game one or two years ago, I got through almost anything pretty smoothly, but here I lost >20 lifes, probably 4 times more than what I lost in the entire rest of the game. Probably the most annoying part of the game that doesn't involve ice.
    ... and then you even won the round where the floor is acid in two attempts. How many failed ones did you cut out?
    smilie%20zunge%20raus.png

Believe it or not, the amount of times you saw the acid round was the amount of times it took me to pass it. XD I really hate the witch challenge.. I also have the unedited recording still to prove it XD

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Now for Episode 17. I do quite a bit here.... and my anti-virus tried to interrupt... Cut that out... But yeah, enjoy!

Spoiler:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • The lag seemed to be much more of a problem in this episode than in previous ones. Hopefully that'll get sorted out before you do the next one because OMG MIDNIGHT MOUNTAIN IS MY FAVOURITE HOMEWORLD! Maybe its the element of danger inherent in the purple goo/falling off, but I also really like its design, and most of my favourite levels (that I can remember) are in here. And Agent 9 next time! Can't wait til the next episode.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    The lag seemed to be much more of a problem in this episode than in previous ones. Hopefully that'll get sorted out before you do the next one because OMG MIDNIGHT MOUNTAIN IS MY FAVOURITE HOMEWORLD! Maybe its the element of danger inherent in the purple goo/falling off, but I also really like its design, and most of my favourite levels (that I can remember) are in here. And Agent 9 next time! Can't wait til the next episode.

It was actually the video lagging more than the game. D: This episode seems to have that problem too.... It's unfortunate really. Maybe it doesn't. Regardless, Agent 9 is here, all~

Spoiler:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I should have posted this sooner. But my computer has been kinda dumb as of late. So the LP is delayed until I can get everything working again....

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Alright! All my issues were fixed, except for some reason the video still lags while the game does not... I'll have to try to fix that. But here is episode 19.... I thought it was 20 for like.. 2 seconds.. it's been so long I had forgotten.

Spoiler:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Yay! These LPs are back! I didn't realise how much I'd missed them until I heard the words "Hey, it's Lacreya here." I think the Honey Speedway is my favourite, although the Hunter challenge definitely took me a lot longer to complete than your attempt did. Good for you. Look forward to more episodes coming up. :D

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Alright. Episode 20 time (Shoulda posted this yesterday but... I forgot...) I got my two most hated levels outta the way and the audio trolled me again.... Also, I go over that alleged LP luck...

Spoiler:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Episode 21 time! Crystal used rainboom pawnch. Crystal's attack missed.

Spoiler:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Yayayayayayayayayayayay! It's good to have these back, even if you could have done without the ENTIRE! FRIGGIN'! CREDITS! But a minor quibble in an otherwise stellar episode; even the ending music used when the audio glitched was a nice triumphant way to finish things off. Hopefully you're back on a more regular schedule?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hooray, hun! I can't tell if the Chrono Cross music is very fitting or unfitting as you charge into Moneybags. <3

Your little squeal at Romey made my day, LOL!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Yayayayayayayayayayayay! It's good to have these back, even if you could have done without the ENTIRE! FRIGGIN'! CREDITS! But a minor quibble in an otherwise stellar episode; even the ending music used when the audio glitched was a nice triumphant way to finish things off. Hopefully you're back on a more regular schedule?

I am definitely. But I only have one episode to go after thissun.

Hooray, hun! I can't tell if the Chrono Cross music is very fitting or unfitting as you charge into Moneybags. <3

Your little squeal at Romey made my day, LOL!

Hahaha It was a bit of both. XD And Romey was AMAZING.

Still loving these LP's and I hope to see another Spyro (prefrebally Spyro 2) or Crash Bandicoot! ^^.

Haha ALright then. Thanks!

Now for Episode 23! Penultimate episode~ I do A LOT in this episode. Only two bonus world challenges remain....

Spoiler:

Also, I have decided this... For the new year, my LP will be Chrono Cross. HOWEVER. I will do Spyro 2 between when I finish this one Monday and New years. I will probably either do real long episodes or multiple a day. XD But I will 100% it too as I have this one.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Alright. Thanks to my dad taking the week off I just now got the last episode done.... (They went christmas shopping. lol)

Spoiler:

But this LP is now officially done. Hope you all enjoyed!

Back