• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spyro: Year Of The Dragon [Videos]

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Yaaaaaaaay! All done! I was going to say that you should bug Fabio do give you an LP emblem, but it looks like you have two already, you greedy person! For shaaaaaaaame. Anyhoo, this has been a wonderful nostalgia fest of my childhood, and I'm glad you finished before Christmas. :D

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Yaaaaaaaay! All done! I was going to say that you should bug Fabio do give you an LP emblem, but it looks like you have two already, you greedy person! For shaaaaaaaame. Anyhoo, this has been a wonderful nostalgia fest of my childhood, and I'm glad you finished before Christmas. :D

Haha he accidentally gave me two after I beat the sorceress the first time. At least I think it was accidental. XD I never even asked (Since I wasn't done) so obviously he was secretly following it as well... And I knew the second my dad took a week off I had to wait until he and my mom went christmas shopping to pull it all off... XD But thanks for enjoying the LP and following it so avidly. <3

Back