• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Me too. Well you never know it could be added.
& me too, I wonder who is going to voiced them.

ソラ

Years
I'm voicing both of them. XD

But seriously, I've heard awful rumors of people like Miley Cyrus voicing Aqua. They were jokes of course, but that would be totally uncool.
I would have to mute if Aqua ever talked xD.
I hope they're only jokes. cause Miley and Aqua.. Helllllll no.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yeah. :( The cutscene ones are just fine but the command font (and by extension, I'm going to assume the menu font) bugs me a lot. *sigh* XD;

ソラ

Years
Yeah. :( The cutscene ones are just fine but the command font (and by extension, I'm going to assume the menu font) bugs me a lot. *sigh* XD;
It kinda bugs me.
But what bugs me that Fatal Mode isnt FATAL MODE ANYMORE Dx.. Critical Impact..my butt >_>

Cherrim

Years
They probably just don't want to offend anyone in NA, lmao. :( North Americans like to be far too politically correct.

ソラ

Years
It is lame like h.e.double hockey sticks. < I pulled a North American saying :D
Fatal Mode sounds soo cool. Critical Impact sounds...idk. I think they meant by Critical Mode, is this?

Cherrim

Years
I... don't think so. :( I dunno, I'm not really bummed by a minor name change like that.

I will be sad if they bumped down the power of Mega Flare, though. *will miss spamming that and killing eeeverything* XD

ソラ

Years
I... don't think so. :( I dunno, I'm not really bummed by a minor name change like that.

I will be sad if they bumped down the power of Mega Flare, though. *will miss spamming that and killing eeeverything* XD
Me too. MegaFlare rocks when it comes to level grinding. Used it for Aqua, since she is the only person I have that has MegaFlare xD

Cherrim

Years
It is really broken so I can see why they're talking about bringing it down a few notches. Taking it into the arena just kills everything instantly, lmao. n_n

Cherrim

Years
Lmao, me too and I was so disappointed. :'( Didn't help at all for the final arena boss, either, (or any bosses for that matter) but for virtually everything else in the game it's a OHKO.

Back