• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • You can prolly just jump right into the discussion though. I can't imagine you'd be denied or anything anyway. xD;

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Noone ever gets denied here..unless they ask in a rude or mean way, which has yet to happen.

Anyway, welcome RockmanEXE!
    ~Member List Updated~

Eh, the font and name changes don't really bother me none, I kinda knew Fatal Mode was gonna be changed.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Yes! It's been announced for Europe. I can't wait (:

Oh and long time no see :D I've been playin FFXIII and that has taken a lotta time up

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Alright. I'll be patient and wait for one of them.

Nice....er...avatar there.

Welcome!

Only Crys or Riolu can accept new members. n_n Don't worry, one of 'em will post soon.

Unfortunately, it is out of my power to actually add members. Unless I acquire Crys' account info that is. :P

For those who haven't seen them yet, English screenshots
    Spoiler:

And as a reminder, BBS Ultimania comes out thursday, so in depth information will be given out regarding the newest KH entry.

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Nice....er...avatar there.

Welcome!

Unfortunately, it is out of my power to actually add members. Unless I acquire Crys' account info that is. :P

For those who haven't seen them yet, English screenshots
    Spoiler:

And as a reminder, BBS Ultimania comes out thursday, so in depth information will be given out regarding the newest KH entry.
    I cannot wait for the new info.
    For Birth By Sleep in English.
    and I like the Screen with Mickey talking to Aqua. :D

and It will be awesomesauce for sure :D

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Lol, looks awesome! ^_^ Too bad, as of this moment anyway I'm still PSP-less. D:

Ah well, I'll get it soon. I just got enough money today to buy HG, so tomorrow I'm gonna see if I can go and get it. That and FFXIII can at least keep me sustained lol. Still now BbS release date huh? =|

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years

• and It will be awesomesauce for sure :D

Wow, haven't heard that word in a while. My friend that moved away a year ago used to use it all the time :(

Ah well, I'll get it soon. I just got enough money today to buy HG, so tomorrow I'm gonna see if I can go and get it. That and FFXIII can at least keep me sustained lol. Still now BbS release date huh? =|

HG is so worth the money. Loving every second of it :D

And no, sadly, no release date other than the general "Summer 2010" :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I swear, when BBS comes out, im gonna spazz out and buy a PSP. i hate it when a game i love comes out, and i don't have the system for it -.-

Right now, my ps2 is broken, and i haven't been able to play and KH games lately -.-

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • I swear, when BBS comes out, im gonna spazz out and buy a PSP. i hate it when a game i love comes out, and i don't have the system for it -.-

Right now, my ps2 is broken, and i haven't been able to play and KH games lately -.-

Normally I don't agree with buying a system solely for one game, but if your PS2 is broken, honestly I think it's worth getting it.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I'll have to wait until my birthday to get BBS. I've ran out of money because I spent it on Heartgold. It's a shame too because I was hoping to get BBS on the day it comes out.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • I maybe able to get the Ultimania since I got a job now! Yay!

Oh..and..uh..interesting sig Riolu..

Hah, even though I have a job, I have too much to pay for to be able to get Ultimania too.

And thank you. I find it hilarious because in the 4koma, Lyra has an obsession with Morty, and now decides to put Ditto with him at the daycare for hilarious results.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Haaaah, I've just noticed your sig, Riolu. XD S'made my day. XDDDDD

Lyra's face in the second panel... XD

I had my PSP for Christmas because there are a few other games coming out before BbS that I wanted to play (Persona 3, .Hack etc.).

I can't afford Ultimania. ;_; All my spare money for the time being has been spent on cosplays for this weekend.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm gonna pass on this Ultimania. :( I'd still much rather pick up the KH2:FM+ once since I'm STILL missing that one. XD; I don't have the funds for anything right now anyway though.

;_; I hope relevant scans hit the internet soon after it's released though.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I'm passing on it too. I just got the money to afford HG, and I need to save for Anime Central, the convention I go to, it's in May, lol. D: Though I'm sure there will be many scans, probably before it even comes out. Stuff tends to get leaked pretty easily these days. ^_^

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • If I buy the Ultimania, I'll try and scan the pages and post them onto the internet for y'all.

Not if I post them first........ :badsmile: .............Heh, j/k

That would be really awesome of you to do that.

I'm scouring the net every minute I can, because I am bloodthirsty for scans and trailers whenever they rear their not-so-ugly-heck-even-pretty heads. We need more, Square Enix!

And I'm glad y'all like the sig. Pokesho has a good sense of humor.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • They do, I just wish I could read the 4koma pics.

I actually saved the "Gardevoir Experience" comic on PokeSho in English. Its where I got the name for my normal Gardevoir, Sana. My shiny one's named Knila so that thier names (SanaKnila) kinda sound like Sanaito, as Sirnight/Sirknight is pronounced.

Anyway, I'll definitely try to get it, if for no other reason then more art of Aqua!

Back