• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Just gonna let you know guys that I won't be here from tomorrow 'til Monday because I is going cosplaying. 8D (Really, this is to warn you that I might spam the thread up with pics when I get back, because I'm cosplaying Organization XIII Roxas, aaaaand a girly version of Roxas for the prom. :3)

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Ill join.........................

Ok, wait for our leader Crystal Heart to add you!

Just gonna let you know guys that I won't be here from tomorrow 'til Monday because I is going cosplaying. 8D (Really, this is to warn you that I might spam the thread up with pics when I get back, because I'm cosplaying Organization XIII Roxas, aaaaand a girly version of Roxas for the prom. :3)

Looking forward to them ;)

They do, I just wish I could read the 4koma pics.

I actually saved the "Gardevoir Experience" comic on PokeSho in English. Its where I got the name for my normal Gardevoir, Sana. My shiny one's named Knila so that thier names (SanaKnila) kinda sound like Sanaito, as Sirnight/Sirknight is pronounced.

Anyway, I'll definitely try to get it, if for no other reason then more art of Aqua!

Well I know some Japanese, so the jokes are a little clearer to me.
    That's a cute name for Gardevoir :)
    And you can never have enough Aqua!! :D

Good news everyone, some pre-Ultimania info, courtesy of Heartstation. (May contain spoilers)

Spoiler:

So in short:
    3 KH games in development! Along with KH3, one coming this year, and a multiple MC game next year!
    More cutscenes, Keyblades, enemies, Rhythmic IC songs, and Critical Mode for NA/EU BBS!
    It will be Sora's story till the end, but KH3 concludes the "Xehanort Saga", and it won't end with KH3

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Oohhhh. Wow. I'm glad. I do hope Roxas comes back though... lol, imagine Sora transforming into Roxas as his new "Drive" form, lol... Okay, I need to stop thinking, watch that be true. D:

Have fun Roku-chan!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Hello Kife. I Crystal-Heart, or Crys for short, fearless leader of the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy Fanclubs bid you welcome! Hehe that was fun.
    ~Member List Updated~

There is one thing I'm curious about, whats gonna happen if Sora gets too old? He's gonna be 16 years old in KHIII, and if the one-year-later trend stays with the series, he'll be 20 by Kingdom Hearts VII. Assuming that Kingdom Hearts has the staying power of Final Fantasy, I'm just wondering if they'll eventually have to discontinue the numbered series so that there is a new character or pull some magic weirdness to regress Sora to a younger age.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • KH3!! woooo /o/.

I also can't wait till we get the BBS game in NA, cause Critical :D, and the extra awesome cool stuff :DD. But I wonder what the 2 other titles are. Mmmm. that is mysterious Nomura-san... Mmmm

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Hello Kife. I Crystal-Heart, or Crys for short, fearless leader of the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy Fanclubs bid you welcome! Hehe that was fun.
    ~Member List Updated~

There is one thing I'm curious about, whats gonna happen if Sora gets too old? He's gonna be 16 years old in KHIII, and if the one-year-later trend stays with the series, he'll be 20 by Kingdom Hearts VII. Assuming that Kingdom Hearts has the staying power of Final Fantasy, I'm just wondering if they'll eventually have to discontinue the numbered series so that there is a new character or pull some magic weirdness to regress Sora to a younger age.

You need to start saying that for every new member. That was cool :)

And as for older Sora:
    Spoiler:

Awwwwww Yeaaaaahhhhh

EDIT and I almost forgot

Ultimania Interview with Nomura (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT OWN RISK)
    Spoiler:

And if you all want to discuss the interview, make sure all story and some game play related elements are put in spoiler tags. Some of the club members may not know all of the plot details, and wish to wait until the English release to find out.

Last edited:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • You need to start saying that for every new member. That was cool :)

And as for older Sora:
    Spoiler:

Awwwwww Yeaaaaahhhhh

EDIT and I almost forgot

Ultimania Interview with Nomura (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT OWN RISK)
    Spoiler:

And if you all want to discuss the interview, make sure all story and some game play related elements are put in spoiler tags. Some of the club members may not know all of the plot details, and wish to wait until the English release to find out.

I can't bare the idea of a grown up Sora :O

ソラ

Years
  • I saw a fan made picture of Sora as a girl, I kinda liked the long hair of ... the fan page of Sora xD.
    But I like Sora how he is, and this is like the most logic I've seen Sora growing up xD.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • I saw a fan made picture of Sora as a girl, I kinda liked the long hair of ... the fan page of Sora xD.

Link plz :D

I cosplayed as a female Roxas yesterday. C: If I find some pics, I'll put 'em up. XD

-is back, btw-

Days on multiplayer is amazing. 8D I finally managed to play it with my friends, and yeah. n_n
    Can't wait to see them!

And Days multiplayer is so much fun. Especially when you do vs. I loved beating my friend's Larxene down with Xion.

ソラ

Years
  • Link plz :D

Can't wait to see them!

And Days multiplayer is so much fun. Especially when you do vs. I loved beating my friend's Larxene down with Xion.
    I forgot the link, But I saved the picture.

here it is

Spoiler:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • I bet there's one where Sora's a Sonic character...

Also, nice picture. The clothes look more KH2 inspired. Frankly, I've always thought Sora looked cooler in KH1, but that's just me.

And to answer your question, it's because beach's are awesome. :T

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah, the smaller one looks cool. but the bigger doesnt look so cool to me. xD

DeluxeSilver

Sora x Roxas= Epic Gay
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Kingdom Hearts? I love the games, on the 2nd I'm stuck on the boss in the world that never was, he's got an eye patch also an orginization member, "You shouldn't have betrayed us." Please let me join.

ソラ

Years
  • Yay >w<.
    Im getting closer. to finishing the Journal for Aqua:3
    Kinda xDD. I saw the BBS case at Gamestop site. :3

Back