• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Paopu just make your destinies intertwined (or so the legend goes). It sounds romantic but it isn't necessarily. xD; Two people who hate each other could always run into each other at important crossroads in their life--their destinies could be intertwined and it wouldn't be romantic. :P

Of course that probably wouldn't stop fandom from shipping them every step of the way...

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Remember my statement back in October about how the terms fangirl and fanboy aren't actually restricted to their respective genders? :3

OMGBOOM

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Of course Curious, welcome.
    ~Member List Updated~

I fangirl over alot of things, but not usually pairings, since I tend to agree with almost official ones (like SoraxKairi & RoxasxXion), although I do fangirl over CynthiaxDawn. I also fangirl over Aqua in general, if some of ya didn't notice..and evidentally Lightning fangirls over Cherrim.

And everyone fangirls over Terra's pants..although I also fangirl over Aqua's top (I want it so bad!)

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    SUPER SUDDEN SURPRISE SQUEENIX SITE SUPDATE:

Apparently, new images have been posted on the official KH site, or whatever.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=qjn7eqlmyledd17mx2c0hft5&page=53#1319

Notice the black haired person(seems familiar, but I can't remember), Vanitas' reflection in one of the two Kingdom Keys. Pay special attention to the two blonde haired figures and notice how one of them's hair is spiky(presumably Roxas') while the other is flatter and more normal looking.

Cherrim

Years
    omg omg /excited

n_n

I think the flat hair is just an awkward crop for the picture. Roxas's is pretty flat in the back before it fans out at the bottom... in some pictures. :s Although the Marluxia explanation is just as likely, I must admit. XDD And I assume the Org jacket must mean it's Roxas and not Ven.

n__n guys i am excited what are these eee.

Cherrim

Years
    Aww, almost a year since I starting whining daily on twitter and bothering all my friends because my copy hadn't arrived yet. (It took like 3 weeks, lmao. ;_;)

Wow how time flies. @_@

Cherrim

Years
    I think what makes it weird that 358/2 came out almost a year ago is that I barely even think about the game anymore, thanks to BBS. XD;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    If they're fake, they're still pretty cool. c:

Guys, my AkuRoku obsession is getting out of hand. ;_; I keep replaying the fight between Axel and Roxas during the struggle tournament and deliberately losing in the hopes that I'll activate a glitch that'll let Axel steal Roxas away and not have him go to Sora. DX Halp plz.

Years
    ...Um, can I please join? O: KH is my current obsession.
    I probably won't be able to contribute to discussions much, since I'm still a n00b to the series and all, but this looks like a fun club. ♥
    Rokusasu said:
    I keep replaying the fight between Axel and Roxas during the struggle tournament and deliberately losing in the hopes that I'll activate a glitch that'll let Axel steal Roxas away and not have him go to Sora. DX
    XD Let me know when you succeed in activating that glitch plz

Years
    Pfft. XD

The pic I used in my sig/avi set really makes me want an AU Kingdom Hearts taking place in feudal Japan where everyone wears oriental robes and battles with katanas. =w=; It'd be so... randomly awesome.
    But that's just me being nerdy weird.

Back