• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Spoiler:

Aaaand for the keyblade, I can't remember. :s Probably for making each type of ice cream.

edit: Yay!! Just beat the first extra boss. :) And the second one (which killed me in about 20s) has pretty background music. n_n
    Oh yes, MF's Theme, is epic :D.

and he is hard. my friend is trying to beat him at Lv 1 right now. xDD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I wouldn't have the patience to get through the game at Lv1, nevermind do extra bosses.

:( It sucks because I really wanna try the Marluxia fight in FM+ at level 1 but don't like the challenge enough to do the rest of the game to get there at level 1. *sigh*

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Same here - it's challenging enough for me on Proud Mode, let alone Critical. Still need to beat Terra's final boss, but for now I'm just levelling Terra / his commands up and getting the rest of the treasure that I missed.

Cherrim

Years
    Make sure you have a heal guard going into it. n_n curaga + guard. It'll heal you whenever you guard against the boss and guarding & counter attacking is probably the easiest way to beat him. XD;

Cherrim

Years
    Hmm. You probably have Heal Strike on as your finisher? That's my only guess. XD

augggh I give up on the new secret boss for now. ;_; lmao it's killing my wrists from the constant dodge mashing.

ソラ

Years
    =3= I am trying to get all the Keyblades :D For Ventus atleast.
    Spoiler:

ソラ

Years
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Final Mix - been announced today xDD.
    and I cant find those Prize Pots in Disney town D:

Square-Enix Fan Club

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep: Final Mix?
    Oh darn it, just when I had hoped we'd be finished with those. I hope that, just this once, they just get the extras we did and nothing else..I don't want to miss out on anything else. I still hope they just do DLC for Kingdom Hearts III instead of a Final Mix..then we might actually get it.

Anywho, I just finished Ven's story (whoever made that Ice Cream minigame needs to be shot by the way) and I'm about to start Aqua's on Proud, so I don't have to finish the journal to get the secret ending (again, blame the Ice Cream minigame).

Cherrim

Years
    I'm pretty sure BBS's final mix will only be the international version. As in, the extra stuff will only be what was new in the English version.

...though I'm still really annoyed that I could've waited and been able to play the game with additions using the original Japanese control scheme. Ah well. XD

edit: Whoo!! I beat the Mysterious Figure! :) I had to grind up to level 60 but after that it wasn't too hard at all~ (Though I think I got pretty lucky with openings to attack him!)

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
    hahahaha.
    Yeah. But if there is a new Secret Ending, and other added things, I will be getting FM no matter what =3= cause I like FMs.

and wow congrats.
    I am going to beat him sooner or later.
    I had a dream of him, and I. But I was like an anime character Kenshin Himura, and used his final ultimate attack to beat MF. Craziest dream I had in a long while xDDD.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    You guys are already on MF?

Either y'all are good or I'm just a slow player.

:(

and I cant find those Prize Pots in Disney town D:

Make it to the top of the pinball machine in Pete's Playroom, and once you are outside, you need to make it to a rooftop across from you. You need Glide/dual Airslides and maybe a slide dash command. Unfortunately, a Chrono Twister and several Sea Salts may appear, and you wont find the Prize Pods if they do. This is probably their most annoying location IMO.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    @Conan: Prize pots are different for everyone. For Terra, they're up the pinball machine and across the way. For Ven and Aqua, they're to the left in the corner against the higher platform and the wall when you come out of the racing signups. :O

@Roku: haha omg I might've done that too. ._. It's SUCH a dorky cutscene, I love it. I didn't imagine Isa with all that snark though. :[ He strikes me as rather boring as Saix ahaha.

T_T I'm still only at 97% minigames and 93% items in my Trinity Archives. I can't figure out what I'm missing.

ソラ

Years
    Yeha I found it. I need to get the ones in Deep Space and the one in Mirage Arena for the 15 rank one. xD I am on Ventus doing all of this.

and I am gonna beat MF.
    With Thunder Surge. But I am going to level up I am only 41, I need to be around 55+

Cherrim

Years
    I couldn't do it at level 53 and then I had to stand in line for an hour or so today to buy my textbooks soooo I ended up just going to level 60 (because I wasn't gonna attempt the fight in the sunlight outside the bookstore XD). Then I got him in about 10 tries. But again, I was pretty lucky. :( But yeah, just use any surge repeatedly and he'll come around.

ANYONE WITH A GUIDE WANNA TELL ME HOW TO BUMP UP THE ITEM PERCENTAGE IN THE TRINITY ARCHIVE? ;~; I seriously can't figure out what I'm missing.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Sorry, no can do. >: I'm playing the game without any guides / spoilers etc. because I did that with Days and didn't enjoy it as much.

... Is it just me, or is Ven's story easier / shorter than Terra's? o_o; -almost done with him-

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I have the guide, Lightning. Wasn't planning on getting it, but thank you Gamestop and your bonus reward points on your special PowerUp cards~<3

Now.... what exactly do you mean, bump the percentages?

Back