• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    @Roku: Haha, I buy guides but I don't use them until a second playthrough or something... or until after I've beaten the game and I'm just doing mindless completion. XD; As for Ven's story, I don't think it's shorter, I think you're probably just more used to the game now and the maps usually overlap so you have less exploring to do since you know the locales. :P

@Stand Alone: @_@ If there's any sort of section on the Trinity Archive, does it say the requirements for getting 100% in the Item Collection stat?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    time to get open sesame flavor for ice cream and i got all 7 ice cream :DD freaking got to get up to 15 Rank in Mirage arena.

and Lightning, did you do all the Mirage Ranks?

Cherrim

Years
    Yup. D: I'm Arena LV 30 with Aqua and I've done the extra thing at the end to get the Arena Trophy. I've got all the keyblades, I bought everything from the Arena Moogle, I got all the Ice Cream, everything.

;_;

ソラ

Years
    Iron Prisoner 4 is hard D:, I couldn't beat him in the Japanese one D: and help beating him when I get to him D:

Cherrim

Years
    I couldn't beat him in the original either. Only reason I managed this time is because my roommate got the game too and we went through most of the arena together. >_<

ソラ

Years
    I couldn't beat him in the original either. Only reason I managed this time is because my roommate got the game too and we went through most of the arena together. >_<
    LUUUUUCKY D:<
    My friends dont care for BBS D:<
    =_= I get no help and I have no PS3 to get worldwide D:

EDIT: Ice Titan is being a meanie D:<, in the Arena, Frekaing Hades, and Zack is more of a meanie, I'll just do that when I hit 14, and I level up a few, and get new items, I got alot of munny :D

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Light, sorry. Nothing in here other than a few mentions about the Archive itself. Gamefaqs might have something better.

Cherrim

Years
    Gamefaqs isn't helpful. ;~~;

I had someone transcribe practically the whole item list and I've got everything on *someone's* file, at least. I'm really starting to think I do have to get everything with everyone. ugh.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Who here has a PS3? I may want some help when I go to get Ultima Weapon for Aqua and I'm the only one I know who owns a non-broken PSP near me. If ya do, get the free Ad-Hoc Party thing off of the PSN. I haven't even tried Ad-Hoc Party, so I'm curious how well it does anyway.
    I'm a little ways off in Aqua's story (just got to Disney Town/Deep Space/Olympus Coliseum area), so it'll be a little bit before I'm ready to take on more of the Mirage Arena.

Anyway, I think Ven's story was easier for me, since I finished his final fight far faster then a did Terra's.

ソラ

Years
    I took a freaking bar off of MF :D from the damage I am doing, the clones throw me off tho ;_; Like they freaking attack me like crazy in the clones. I need to stay away from them, I am only Lv 43 or 44 on Ventus. and I might need more training, But MF is easy to dodge, just fun to dodge too, specially the rhythm of the music makes it fun :D. Anyways, ): I need ultima, I need someone with BBS and a PSP, and who is at a good level :D

Cherrim

Years
    I have a PS3 at my parent's house but I won't be back there till October, probably. Still, if you still wanna play then, lemme know since I'd love to try that out for once. :'D

MF is not easy to dodge. T_T I can do like one battle of proper dodging and then my wrist is killing me and any subsequent attempts don't work 'cause I can't hit the button fast enough lmao. But for the clones, just drop whatever you're doing and mash your surge button to get rid of them. D:

ソラ

Years
    Yay got the Keyblade Sweetstack :D, Now I need the other Keyblade from the Rumble Racing, and I just need to get in first in that one I think :D

Cherrim

Years
    You have to come in first in all the races in Disney Town, I'm pretty sure. :)

ソラ

Years
    Than All I have to do is Circuit Race one. I think its called. and im Mirage Arena I have to do that one with in 5 Min and 30 Seconds. that is gonna be a pain, I got in last last time, so i gotta practice that track, and if I master it. YAY NEW RANK :D. Hahaha. I am only Rank 15, and I got Open Sesame to get the last Ice Cream I needed, and now I have to also do the Ice Cream game to get the New Command right? Wow, alot to do. Imma try to finish it all before Re:Coded from Japan. :3.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Whoo, Ven's story has been beaten~!

I found the second-to-last boss harder than the 'final' boss, even if the last part of that fight was mean.

Terra took 18 hours, lvl 43 to beat, but Ven is only 11 hours, lvl 37. Surely I didn't spend 7 hours wandering around? xD;;

ソラ

Years
    Whoo, Ven's story has been beaten~!

I found the second-to-last boss harder than the 'final' boss, even if the last part of that fight was mean.

Terra took 18 hours, lvl 43 to beat, but Ven is only 11 hours, lvl 37. Surely I didn't spend 7 hours wandering around? xD;;
    Yay ROKU :D.
    Aqua is next for you :3 be sure to collect the Reports ;D just sayin'
    Ventus is personally my favorite story, and my favorite BBS character, that is why I am doing all of this on Ventus. But sooner or later I will do all of this for Aqua, and Terra :3.

YAY my 1,200th post, is about like 24,673 away from the post count of Lightnings. U_U you post too much, you post the speed of LIGHTNING :O, I suck at jokes xDD.

EDIT: KHBbSFM is set Jan 2011
    and Trailer at TGS, shows new armored warrior; KHBbSFM has a new warrior in it.

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I could write essays on how much I adored Ven's character through his story, and that's got nothing to do with the fact that he resembles Roxas or we see Lea during it.

... Which reminds me, I gotta watch it again. >:3

ソラ

Years
    I could write essays on how much I adored Ven's character through his story, and that's got nothing to do with the fact that he resembles Roxas or we see Lea during it.

... Which reminds me, I gotta watch it again. >:3
    Spoiler:

Also, I got that Keyblade from the Rumbling Racing :DD. my thumb hurts and I did it with in 4:36 Seconds too :D, I am going to do that in the Mirage Arena now :D

EDIT: well the person who "translated" the scan was wrong, it isnt Winter 2010. It is January 2011. and the official site(which isnt fully open) is up now

https://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/bbsfm/ < -- there is the link.
    and someone on twitter said in Japanese that there is a mystery armor man in the trailer in TGS2010(2011? idk) But I havent seen a picture yet so don't ask me for a link, and there is no video as of yet, and also, here is a picture of something new in the game looks like Monstro on the Mirage Arena world.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Also, If you get KHBbSFM, you get a code to download a costume for Cloud in Dissida Doudecim 012, that will change is appearance to look like KH Cloud(Meh i probably wont get Dissida 012, But I might :3).

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    augh, there is new stuff. I told myself I wouldn't buy the game. ;_;

Well, I'll still be avoiding it. I might pick it up a year from now or later when I feel like playing BBS again & it's come to the best hits line or something but... I am not buying it 3 times in the span of a year, lmao. B|

ソラ

Years
    according to KHI, there is gonna be a new Secret Episode.

"When you fulfill the conditions, a brand new "Secret Episode" will be unlocked in Final Mix. "

"it's pretty likely that there's a completely new playable portion of the game that can be unlocked. "

Back